3

"-FaceTime call from Namjoon oppa-" Aera's phone notified her aloud. Finally this bih. She thought.

"Oh my gosh is that Ra—" Bomi put a hand over Ji Woo's mouth and dragged Aera to a corner of the building so she could answer the call, not being noticed.

Surprised by the video call, Aera accurately slid her thumb across her phone and the call was answered.

"SIS! how are you?" Namjoon filled the screen with his own face, showing off his dimples.

"Okay, living." Aera elongated her arm and attempting to point the front camera towards her face, believing that her face was being shown.

"Yah move the camera to the left, I'm staring at a wall. I can't see your face." He put a popcorn in his mouth.

"Oops" Aera moved her hand to the left. "Better?"

"Nope, I can only see half. You look like a dinosaur from that angle" He chuckled.

"Ugh" Aera was annoyed, Bomi from the corner then had moved Aera's hands to view herself well on the screen. She was holding Ji Woo back who would've erupted any second from excitement.

"There we go lil sis, who's that? You're friends?" He looked into the screen taking interest.

"Yea, why'd you call? Decided to see how mom and I are doing now after a century?" Aera frowned.

"Sorry sis, I was super busy with the comeback. Did you listen to the album??" Rapmon raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe" she tried to seem like she hadn't. Of course she did. She was a secret fan inside. There were two particular members that had mesmerized her, their voices calmed her forgetting her dreadful memories. Forgetting she was handicapped. Forgetting that she wasn't an ordinary person. Forgetting how unlucky and useless she thought she was. They were Jungkook and Suga. Something about their voice alleviated her and reassured her that everything was okay. She couldn't rely on vision, only hearing, and to her they were beautiful.

"I'm sure you did." He smiled protruding his dimples. "But I'm calling to let you know that I'm stopping by tonight and let Eomma know. I have something important to discus—" He couldn't finish his sentence.

"You must be Aera! You're prettier than Namjoon!!" A voice was heard from the other line.

"HOLY that's JIMin!" Ji woo whispered loudly covering her mouth. Bomi and Jiwoo were just watching from the corner not wanting to seem like freaks, but Ji Woo on the other hand....

"Jimin, I LO—" Bomi shut her mouth.

"shhh" Bomi put her finger to her mouth.

Aera just casually nodded oblivious to the situation.

"yah, get out, why are you all coming in and disturbing me!" Rapmon yelled at his members as they were spilling in making a commotion.

"HI AE—rrow?" Taehyung said questioningly. "What was her name again?"

"Aera." Namjoon sighed, putting his head down.

"Oh, HI AERA" He waved visously at the camera, revealing his boxed smile.

"HELLEU AERA!" J-hope peeked through the camera and went away.

Aera was confused and didn't seem to know what was going on and just smiled, waving at the camera hoping she made it on screen.

"Anyway sis-" Again cut off with his sentence.

"YOU JERKS, I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE. What's the bustle?" Jin came in with a spatula, then looking at what everyone else had been peering at.

"Oh, you must be Aera. Namjoon talks about you a lot. You're really pretty." He placed a hand on Rapmon's shoulder, leaning into the camera.

"Eomma Jin.." Bomi whispered out in shook from hearing her bias talking and couldn't move from the corner.

Aera hearing that caught on to who he was. "Ah – Yea, I'm A-aera, thanks-s" she said awkwardly not knowing what to say. Was she pretty? She didn't know what she looked like. How much her face had changed since the age of 15.

"Aera, I'm gonna go now, you probably have class anyways. I'll see you soon" He went to end the call and before he did there was another commotion.

"Aera, do you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asked sneakily into Namjoon's device.

"Yah-" Rapmon exclaimed and the video call had ended.

"Woah..what just happened?........... They're so cute! Why am I freaking out? Why aren't you?" Ji woo linked her arms with Aera.

"I honestly don't know what happened. But we need to go to class." Aera chuckled, placing her phone in her pocket and taking out her white cane for assistance. She found the boys funny and adorable.

"Damn, Jin was cooking, so husband material." Bomi licked her lips and linked her arm with Aera on the other side.

They started walking to class. "I wonder where Jungkook and Suga were?" Ji Woo wondered.

That's right, Jungkook and Suga, Aera wondered. She didn't hear their voices, she would've recognized their voices if she heard them.

___

After Rapmon ended the call:

"Yo, go clean your shit up" he hollered at the youngsters and laid on the bed next to Suga.

Suga was looking through his phone and thinking back to his child/ teen years.

I wonder if she remembers me. He smiled and thinking about her he closed his eyes as sleep had taken over him.

A/N: That gif tho... I can't..... asdfhfghjkl

Please like and comment...:''''(