13

Yoongi finished showing most of the essential ways of using the program and it was time for Aera to go home. Her mother would be waiting.

"I can give you a ride." He said grabbing the blanket she gave back to him.

She shook her head. "It's okay, you can just call a taxi for me and that'd be fine."

"It's late you shouldn't go home alone even if you're going in a taxi. I also don't wanna hear shit from your brother." He grabbed his keys.

She laughed. "Okay, Yea he can be annoying."

She took out her white can and counted the way back out the building as she had remembered the way in. She successfully made it out.

"Wow, you know this place better than I do." He sounded a bit sarcastic.

"Are you being sarcastic with me Suga shi?" She raised an eyebrow, standing outside unaware where to go next.

He smiled. "No. you really do, I get lost all the time. Stand here I'll get the car."

He scurried away, his footsteps became distant. He's comfortable to be around, he seems so familiar.

"Get in!" He shouted from the window.

"Wait." He said.

She stopped in her tracks.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 8... He counted to himself. "From where you're standing the car should be 8 steps."

She trusted him and counted, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7..8." She reached for the handle and successfully pulled it and carefully sat in the car.

"You're trustable." Aera put her backpack between her legs.

"Was I not trustable earlier?" He started driving.

"No...some people think it's funny to joke around with me, like I'm some kind of play toy." She faced down.

He glanced over at her..she must've been bullied a lot.

"Why would they do that? That's just disgusting." He clenched the wheel slightly.

"It's all the past, it happened during high school and early college. I have friends now and people are matured our age. I've also learned to endure and be brave." She sat up straight. I'm getting way to comfortable with him. Why am I even talking about this with him?

He rolled down the windows half way in the car to smell the fresh city air as it's been a while since he left the studio. She sat back and closed her eyes enjoying the air flow along her face and the smell of Han river as they passed it.

He arrived at her house and didn't want to wake her up as she was sleeping peacefully. He parked the car and stared at her. Studying all her facial features as she faced him snoring ever so lightly. He chuckled. She's like a kitten. He placed his fingers above her forehead tracing them to her ears. He placed strands of her hair behind her ears. His heart started to rapidly beat again, it's been awhile since he's felt this way and the last time he did it was for her. Before he could go into further thinking, Aera felt something tickle her nose and she sneezed.

"Ahh CHOO!" she let out a loud sneeze. He took his hand quickly away from her face. She had sneezed on him but he didn't mind. He laughed to himself.

She sniffled. "Are we here? What's funny?" she heard him laugh.

"Yea we are, you sneeze loud for a girl." He chuckled.

Her eyes widened. "Me? No! My mom says I sneeze like a baby." She grabbed her backpack and put it to her chest.

Like a baby kitten. He thought. "I'll see you tomorrow." He patted her head.

Her face became heated from his sudden action. "Bye, thanks for the ride." She waved and closed the car door. He waved back although she couldn't see.

He watched her step towards her house, a thought came across her mind. How did he know where I lived? She turned around and knocked on his glass as she felt the cold structure.

He rolled down the window. "Did you forget something?" he looked around the passenger seat.

"No, but how did you know where I lived. I don't remember telling you?" She scratched her head thinking she maybe did.

Shit. "uh- your brother told me before and I called him as you were sleeping." He came up with something on the spot. Nice save Yoongi.

"Ohh okay." She waved with a bright smile. "Bye Suga." She was confident enough to skip towards her house as she knew the steps mentally and physically so well.

He let out a quick breath, almost getting caught. He then placed his face in his hands. "She's so cute." he pouted and jumped a little in his seat. He put on Kanye West and calmed himself down, driving back to his studio to create his next masterpiece.