29

"Yah Maknae stop making jokes just because she's pretty." Jimin was the first to speak.

"I'm not. Aera aren't we dating?" He looked over at her. Suga looked up to witness her answer.

Jungkook put the pressure on her. She wanted to let go of his grasp and go hide somewhere. She didn't like all this attention. She knew she couldn't just run away, having been unaware of her surroundings. She paused for a second and just nodded.

"See?" He smirked, swaying their hands in front of his hyungs.

Rapmon sighed out, his sister had admitted to it. What more could he do? "If you hurt her I'll break your legs." He said in a serious tone. Suga saw enough, he walked out of the room with heavy steps to his studio. He felt slightly betrayed.

"Jungkook you better not play around." Jin warned.

"I'm not." He said bluntly letting go of her hand.

She fiddled with her hands. He really must be a playboy.

"Aera, let's go." He grabbed her wrist and took her out of the room hastily.

"Where are we going?" She tried to tug back from his tight hold.

"I'm taking you home." He glanced back at her.

"Oh ok." Jungkook was taking her home today. Where was Suga? He always took her home...

Suga walked into his studio and sat in front of his computer. He put his headphones on to concentrate. His new song was playing, the one he showed Aera moments ago. He closed his eyes and pictured her facial expression, her tears. How touched she was by his song. He tossed his headphones away and put his face in his palms. I'll kill Jungkook if he hurts her. This was harder than he thought.

______

"Why'd you have to tell all your members when we just started dating today?" She asked as he was driving.

"Why? I just wanted to mark you mine." He smirked tracing his fingers along her arm, her palms then to her thighs. She shivered from his touch, she felt a bit uncomfortable. Luckily, he moved his hands to the steering wheel and focused on the road.

They reached her house. It was a long car ride and they didn't really talk either. Both exhausted....but Jungkook at the moment didn't seem to be. Aera was about to open the car door, Jungkook grabbed her wrist and jerked her against him as he leaned in.

"No goodbye present?" He spoke in a deep voice.

"W-hat do you mean?" Aera choked on her words.

"Like this baby." He grabbed her neck and settled his lips on hers, he sucked on her bottom lip as he caressed her neck. He attempted to enter his desperate tongue, Aera pushed away.

"Jungkook. I have to go." She said catching her breath.

Did I do something wrong? He scratched his neck. ".....Ok. I'll see you later."

She closed the door and he drove off. What did I get myself into? I didn't know dating him would be like this? Maybe it's because I don't recognize my feelings for him yet...

She shrugged the thoughts and walked into her house.

"Hey darling!" her mother hugged her.

"Hi mom." She hugged her back.

Her mother took a glance at her daughter's face. "Honey what's wrong with your lips?"

My lips? She touched her lips, they were slightly swollen against her fingers. Shit Jungkook.

"I-I bumped into a t-tree, I forgot my cane today." She came up with something on the spot.

Her mother eyed her for a second. "Are you okay?" She bought her little lie.

"Y-yeah" Aera smiled.

"Change and come have dinner."

"Okay!" She went up the stairs and quickly changed as she was hungry.

She had dinner and changed into her PJ's to lay in bed. It was a crazy day. She couldn't believe Jungkook kissed her like that. She didn't feel any sparks or anything, just uncomfortable. Why was her heart like that? From what she heard, all the fans were desperately crazy for him. He wasn't a bad kisser either... She thought back to Suga. He must've heard about me and Jungkook. What was he thinking when he saw us together? What the hell...He doesn't like me. He was probably just happy for me. He didn't drop her off like always, today. It felt odd.

She took her phone and thought of calling him. She tapped her phone against her head.

"Call Min Suga." Shit, shit why did I call him.... please answer. The phone was ringing and ringing and ringing... "the person you have dialed—" She hung up and sighed.

She thought back to her confession earlier. Thank god, Jungkook called me.. that would've been a mess. She put in her head phones and one of her favorites of Suga's was playing. So Far Away.

A/N: 🎶So far away.....Dont fallll awayyyyy..............DREAm..........DreAm....🎶This song makes me cry, idk why. Suga's voice hurts my heart in a good way..😩

Babes don't forget to comment and vote, so I know what's up :)