26

"You're so quiet today, something wrong?" He asked focusing on the road as he was driving with one hand.

"No, I'm just tired." She lied.

"I'm tired too, practice was extra-long today. Namjoon hyung had a hard time learning today's routine." He yawned.

She laughed. "Really?" I wish I could see how he looked dancing. He probably flung his arms around like a weirdo.

"He's a mess, but me and J-hope hyung clean him up....But Aera, do you wanna skip class and we could just hang out at my place since we're both tired?" He asked her slyly.

We were having a nice convo, why does he want to go to his place for. She felt his fingertips tickle his palm.

"We can't. We have a project due soon and I don't want to miss anything."

"You're no fun." He took his hand away from her palm frustrated.

What a baby. There's so many other places to go when skipping class. What would we do at his house?

They went into class and sat down for another lecture.

"Don't forget your projects are due on Wednesday." The professor ended class.

The whole class Jungkook was staring at her intensely again, to the point she was a little creeped out. When does he ever pay attention in class? Does he think I don't notice? I do! I can feel it!

Aera waited till everyone left the classroom and she started gathering her things. Jungkook gathered his things and took her hand into his. "Let's go."

They walked out of the building and her name was being called.

"AERA!"

She waved at the direction of the shout, it was Bomi. "Bomi!". She tugged her hand so Jungkook would stop walking. Footsteps approach her.

"Hi Aera." Jiwoo crossed her arms.

"Hey." She said back. Jiwoo was being been weird lately and not as enthusiastic as she used to be.

Bomi noticed their tight grasp of one another and leaned in, "Yah, are you both dating?" She whispered excitedly in Aera's ear.

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Really???" Bomi exclaimed. Aera gave her 'what the hell, you're so fucking loud' look. She scrunched her nose and eyebrows. Bomi noticing sealed her lips.

Ji woo heard it all and just scoffed. She crossed her arms and looked at him up and down. Aera, you must be happy. You're the sister of the biggest boy group and dating one of the members? Sorry but you can't have everything. She bit her lip and looked up at Jungkook. Sending him seductive look with a wink.

Jungkook smirked under his mask and winked back.

"Have fun you two. I'll see you later Aera!" Bomi patted her shoulder as she left.

Aera smiled and waved, Ji woo left without saying anything but walked with her hips swaying and her butt out leaving a good statement for Jungkook.

Jungkook licked his lower lip and watched her walk away. Damn she's hot.

"Let's go" She tugged his hand. "Jungkook?"

He came back to reality. "Oh yeah, let's go."