31

"I just got a text from Jiwoo. She said she had to go feed her cat, she forgot to feed her in the morning." Bomi read aloud from her phone.

"He didn't call or leave me a text.. maybe he had to rush to the company." Aera said holding her phone. She kept her phone on low volume during the movie but she didn't receive any notifications. The movie started again with the intense music and she decided to focus on that for now.

The movie finished and Aera thought it was too loud for her liking. She didn't receive any calls from Jungkook, he just left her like that. Aera didn't need to visit  the studio today, but she decided to go anyways, she didn't want to be sitting at home feeling lonely. She was in need of the piano. She could also do her homework at the studio, she liked being there.

"Bomi you want to take a visit to the studio?" Aera held her sleeve as they exited the theater.

"BigHit? I'd love to!" She said excitedly.

Aera laughed, "If we meet Bangtan, don't freak out too much."

"Okay I'll try. But I can't promise you if we meet Seokjin..." Bomi smiled, fantasizing their first meeting.

"He's very nice. If we do just breathe in and out, okay?" Aera patted her arm.

"Don't worry. I'm not Jiwoo. She constantly fantasizes about Jungkook..."

"Don't you think Jiwoo has been weird lately?" Aera walked carefully with the cane in her other hand secured.

"Jiwoo? I don't know, she's been working and partying a lot. I see her sometimes in class, she's been slacking off a lot though." Bomi opened the door for Aera.

She held the hardtop so she wouldn't hit her head and sat in.

"Do you need the company's address?"

"No, I know where it is." She said confidently and reversed out of the parking lot.

"You're a Sasaeng fan." Aera laughed.

"What?! No! I just--- maybe way deep down inside but I'm not hardcore or anything!" She kept her focus on the road.

"Okay, okay. Whatever." Aera chuckled.

They arrived at BigHit and Bomi was nervous as they were walking towards the door.

"Aera, hold on." She let go of her friend and fixed her hair and outfit.

"Okay let's go."

Aera laughed. "Watch them not be here and you got excited for no reason." She wrapped up her cane as she knew where to go.

"Don't jinx it!" Bomi frowned.

"Okay okay, follow me. I'll show you my studio." Aera led the way perfectly and didn't need her stick to guide her between the walls.

"Aera!" Jin hollered from the hallway as he approached them.

Bomi's hand was trembling along Aera's arm. "oh. My. gawd." She whispered.

"Breathe in and out." Aera whispered.

Bomi nodded.

"Hi Jin! This is my friend Bomi. And Bomi this is Jin." Aera was happy that they were finally meeting.

"Nice to meet you Bomi." He took his hand out.

Bomi shyly smiled and placed her hand in his. "N-nice to meet you too..."

"I'll see you around later Bom Bom." He winked and went on with his business.

"Aera... I love you." She hugged her best friend.

"Why?" She giggled as she embraced her.

She pulled apart from her and held her shoulders "He...Jin.. winked at me. He .. called me...Bom Bom. No one has called me that."

Aera patted her chin. "Aigoo. I should bring you here often." She smiled.

"Come on." Aera guided her to the studio.

_____

"Aera, it's so professional looking. I wish you could see this, you'd be amazed. Your brother really worked hard to put this together." She walked in, looking around at all the equipment and neatly set items.

"Me too... but I'm happy that I can call this my studio. I don't need anything else but this." She smiled. She thought of Suga. Suga helped her with the studio, she was anticipating to see him when she opened the door. But he was probably busy with his schedule.

She slid to her piano and ran her fingers over, it alleviated her soul instantly. She remembered her dream last night. The boy that was playing her grandmother's song.

"Bomi." Aera turned to face her

"Was I in a relationship before the accident?"

"I'm not too sure...we met almost the end of freshman year, before the accident. But there was a rumor that you were dating a college student during your accident. But those were just rumors."

College student? The boy I saw had a high school uniform on.

"Why? Are you remembering something?" Bomi anticipated for her to regain he memories.

"No, I'm just having strange dreams and they so seem real. I can't differentiate them between fantasy and reality. But I don't have the painful dreams of Appa anymore. The ones I have now... they feel like memories and I wake up with my heart hurting so much. Like I loved the boy." Tears ran past her cheek. She noticed the wetness along her face.

"See, I'm starting to cry now too." She sniffled.

"Aera, when did this all start?" Bomi held her hand in hers.

"Almost two weeks. Sometimes they repeat or I'll have new dreams of him."

"What if it's because he's near you and your recalling these memories? That's probably why you're dreaming or remembering. I don't think it'd be Jungkook, is there anyone else?" Bomi caressed her back.

"Near me?" Like who? The only boys I know are BTS, that wouldn't make sense It'd be a fanfic to have a love story like that.

A/N: It'd definitely be a fanfic. Hope everyones is well! Sorry for this poorly edited chapter 

:(( ❤️