52

'Appa.' I mentally called out for my father, my mouth wouldn't open, I sensed trails of blood drip along my face. Seeping into my mouth and drizzle from my skull. I glanced over at my father crushed against the wheel, I wanted to help him, but I could only blink. Tears flew out of my eyes; my tears, thoughts, and my organs were the only moving functions. My heart felt as if it was bursting out of my chest, viewing my parent in such a condition; torn and drowned in blood. The fire lit along his shirt, I was terrified, I thought this was the end. My eyes started closing, I couldn't keep my last look on him. I love you Appa.

A sound of broken glass strikes my ear, I couldn't take a closer look as my vision turned dark.

A bright white light bled into my eye lids, I was awoken by the illumination. With utmost effort, I part my eye lids to view the boy crying again into my embrace, holding me utterly close. I couldn't feel his grip nor his tears as I was numbed and stiffened by the incident. I saw his messy black hair covering my face. I wanted to see who he was. Everything started to become clear as I blinked slowly to steady my vision. It was a familiar boy. It was the man who claimed to be Suga, Min Yoongi. He lifted his head to cup my face, in a hysterical grieve, I heard his words clear and sharp.

"A-Aera, b-baby, please don't l-leave me!" His crying and agony was intermingled within his voice. I recognized that voice despite its hitched, chocked tone.

"P-please....I-I, d-don't know what I'd do without you...A-aera, I-I, don't leave me.." He wept again, caressing my hair and jolting me against his chest.

My vision blackened and that was all to it.

_____

She bounced awake, her head was stirring in pain. It was a different type of discomfort, she held the side of her head as the aching drove itself in a circle around her head. She gripped onto her scalp, clutching her hair, whimpering. Flashbacks awakened her, she was retrieving all sort of memories, memories that were infused within her dreams and ones she's never seen. Every forgotten recollection bombarded her in a fierce second. She remembered her lost love's first interaction, their "Music Café" dates every day after school, even skipping class to play the piano together. How he taught her every key on the piano, she had once thought it was her grandmother that did. She remembered their cherry blossoms trips during spring, visiting the sea during summer, and spending Christmas together at her house...her house? Her mother must've known. Aera never had the courage to ask her, if she did, she possibly wouldn't be suffering till this moment.

She held her head as the pain was slowly easing, tears flew indefinitely. She had no way to stop them. She hated herself for forgetting him, he was her first love. Her first everything. And she had him suffer in pain those years without her. She recalled his words of depression. She was grateful he loved her throughout the long years, but in agonizing pain that he had to suffered because of her. She wanted nothing but the best for him.

She wanted to call him and tell him, but the pain wasn't easing. It was hiking up along her body again. A different discomfort saturating her, she felt a queasy sensation outset along the bottom of her stomach. She held her mouth as she felt a condensed liquid travel up her throat, she quickly ran towards the toilet, almost falling and tripping as she hurried. She set her hands on the toilet and gagged the content from last night, beads of sweat dripping along her face. She breathed heavily as the sensation allayed. She heard the bathroom door jerk open.

"AERA! Honey!" Her mother bent next to her and stroked her back.

"I-I'm f-fine, mom." She didn't want her to worry.

"Are you sure?? Did you eat something bad last night?"

"N-No. I-I was having a headache and then my stomach was hurting." She was slowly feeling better.

"Honey, maybe you should skip your classes today." Her mother placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"No, it's okay." She came almost to a steady breathing as she felt her stomach churn again. She placed her hands on the toilet seat and her gag reflexes ejected the content.

"Honey, you're not going to your classes. You're staying home. You hear me?" Her mother patted her mouth with toilet paper.

She nodded her head as she was feeling nauseous again.

"Let me call your friend Bomi and let her know." Her mother stood from her level. Aera clutched her hand as she was about to turn.

"Eomma, do you know Min Yoongi?"

"Min Yoongi? That's your brother's member and he was his high school friend, why darling?"

"He came to our house often for Christmas, right?" Aera faced her way.

Her mother's eyes widened, she slowly sat next to her. "Yeah.. he did celebrate Christmas with us when you were both in high school. Honey...Are you remembering?"

"Mom...I loved him." Her face became wet instantly as emotions had overtaken her.

"H-honey... I didn't think you'd remember. You should've talked to me, I-I would've helped you." Her mother gathered her in her arms.

"I-I'm happy, so happy that I remember him." She sniffled in her mother's embrace.

"Is he the one that brings you home everyday?" Her mother asked in a soft tone, patting her back.

She nodded slowly along her mother's chest.

Her mother chuckled, "I'm happy my daughter has someone to take care of her. You both must be destined to love each other. I want you to know whatever decision you make I-I'll always be there for y-you." She quivered in speech.

"T-thank you, mom." They held each other in tears. Her mother understood her no better than any human. They've both experienced the hardships of losing their loved one. It was equally difficult for Namjoon but he covered up his emotions, he kept himself busy all the time. He was barely home with the family.

A/N: This chapter is raw and not edited, forgive me for my mistakes. So Aera remembered.....what will happen next?? We shall seeee! 

Everyone celebrating thanksgiving, I hope you're spending much time with you're family and friends! love you😘