50

It was the next morning, the sun welcomed its presence by strong rays hitting directly in the couple's room. Suga squirmed above Aera wanting to hold her tighter in his embrace. Their naked bodies shivered as the blanket was tossed aside. He grabbed the blanket from the edge as his other arm stuck under her neck. He covered them in one strong motion. Aera satisfied clasped onto his waist, nuzzling against his bare chest. He smiled with his eyes still closed and dug his fingers under her head. Massaging her scalp, to drift her to sleep. She murmured random words as the sensation felt arousing to her. His phone on the nightstand had rang and he quickly untangled himself to reach for it.

"Hello." He spoke with his deep morning tongue.

"Okay, got it. Thanks." He hung up.

He stood from the bed, she fell it rise. She lifted her head with messy bed hair. "Suga?"

He chuckled at her appearance and dipped back on the bed, he leaned towards her and stroked her head to fix the mess. He kissed her forehead before he stood back up.

"Your brother called and said we could go back to the company, they denied all the matters and cleared out any evidence. So it should be fine." He slipped on a shirt and a pair of boxers.

She was happy there was good news in place. She nodded her head and covered herself with the blanket as she sat up.

"I'll make my kitten breakfast." He smiled and left the room.

He's the best. The best that anyone could ever have. Thank you, god, for giving me such a blessing and another chance. She did her prayers and rushed to the bathroom once confirmed her man was away, not being able to see her nakedness.

_____

Suga parked his car in front of her gate, she didn't have the motivation to leave. She wanted to stay put by his side. She was the happiest she's ever been with him, spending days and nights with him. Going home was difficult.

He could read the expression on her face. "Do you want to go home with me?"

She shook her head. "No, I can't. My mother would be upset if I didn't come for too long." She gathered her belongings in her hands.

"Do you need help?" he asked.

"No I'm fine." She smiled. She faced his way and ventured out to find his nose. Once she felt the center of his face, she leaned in and kissed it.

"Bye, I'll miss you."

He softly chuckled from her affection. "I'll miss you more." He poked her nose.

She exited the car and placed her things in her hands properly. She was about to walk into the house.

"Aera!" He shouted from the window.

She turned around and tilted her head.

"I love you." He said.

She smiled with her dimples, the indent sunk into her cheeks. "I love you too."

His smile exposed his gums and with satisfaction he left.

______________

Her mother greeted her with a warm hug, she missed her mother greatly.

"Honey I missed you." She kissed her cheek.

"I missed you too eomma." Aera snuggled into her neck.

"Did you have breakfast?" Her mother asked worryingly.

She nodded.

"He's a good man he's feeding my daughter and making her happy." Her mother patted her back, she felt the vibration from her neck as she spoke.

"W-who?" Aera jerked back.

"Oh honey, mothers know everything. I know he's someone special. Bring him in one day, I want to see him." She looked at her.

She nodded. Would Suga want to meet my mother? Isn't it too fast?

A/N: EOMMA you da besteu ❤️ HI BABES! Missed you and love you.