64

Suga brought her to back to the shore, he held her figure and embraced her once more. Their lower body soaked, dripping of the ocean's fluid.

She slapped his chest repetitively in anger, sobbing in mixture of happiness and in worry. He held her frame tighter, trapping her in his arms. "I-I'm sorry, Aera. I was a coward. It tore me when you looked at me differently that day. I thought I... lost you, I don't deserve a girl like you. You even got hurt because of me. You saw the monster of me."

She sniffled her cries and pushed him lightly away. "That monster wasn't you. It wasn't Suga, it wasn't my Min Yoongi. It was the pills that made you that way. No matter how devastated you were you shouldn't have taken that route, Suga."

"I know. I promise I'll never do it again. I promise so much. I could never afford to lose you. You are my drug, you are my addiction. I don't crave anything more than you, Aera... You're also carrying my child, our child."

She sobbed in front of him, wiping her fallen tears with her bare hands. Her heart forgave him, it already had. She knew what he was going through and understood him. She had been through similar situations.

Suga kneeled along the sand, the grainy particles stuck to his wet jeans. He caressed her waist, placing an ear on her stomach. "I'll protect us as a family. Please don't leave me." His tears dripped to her shirt.

She pushed her lips together in anticipation of those words that she longed for. She lay a hand on his head gently, stroking his fine hair in acceptance. She kneeled in front of him clutching his shoulder to face him. She grazed up his neck to hold his face. "Min Yoongi, thank you for those words. Thank you for everything. I-I hate myself for saying this...But I'm thinking of an a-abortion."

His eyes widened and fumed in fury. He held her shoulder. "Aera! No! Why would you ever think of something like that?? Hm? You can't do that, I won't let you! If it's because of me. I-I'm sorry, I'll fix myself. I promise! D-Don't hurt our baby!"

Her expression turned to an ugly cry. "I-I don't what to ruin your career. Y-you're successful. A-After what happened with Jungkook, don't you think you won't be able to succeed in the future? All your hard work-"

"Aera, stop. Stop being selfless. Think about us. Our love, this is our destiny. I don't care what other people will say. They will learn to love you. the world isn't that harsh as you think it is." He caressed her cheeks.

She slowly nodded, stopping her continuous cries. She slid her fingers along his unshaved skin, her fingers drifted along his structured jaw to his hollow cheekbones. His cheeks were slimmer, his skin was tired. She felt the center of his face, his warm breath blowing along her palm as he waited for her answer. Any form of agreement.

"Please Aera." He almost pleaded in a gentle tone.

Her finger resided on his lips, the plush lips that she missed so much. His breathing traveled along her hand. Her heart pacing ecstatically.  She cupped his face and kissed him in response. She pushed herself on him and straddled his lap as he sat back on the damp sand. He placed a hand on her back, kissing her close with their tears joining together. She located her hands on her elbows, almost locking his head, in desire of his closeness. She maneuvered her lips with his. She broke the kiss. And almost whispered with the salty wind......

"..Marry me, Min Yoongi."

He was struck from her sudden words. His eyes illuminated, his heart beating vigorously in his chest. He smiled wide with a wet face. He laughed in happiness. He intermingled his fingers in her fallen misty hair and slammed his lips on hers. Missing the feeling of her, her tender love. He leaned back.

"Kim Aera, you're my obsession. I couldn't live without you."

A/N:Assgdhfjfksk YES! 'Will. You. Marry meeeee~~~~~~~~~' Anyone know that song?

🙃🌞Back to reality, two more chapters 😔

💕LOVE YAH