19

She wore a dark navy sweater with a pair of jeggings. She liked the feeling of the material of the sweater so she wore it. It was cold today and she was happy, that meant Christmas was around the corner. It was still November but she was pleased. Christmas was her favorite holiday.

She blow-dried her hair, although there were parts still wet she hadn't notice. She applied some lip tint to her lips for some color. She put on boots and she was done getting ready. She stood in front of her bathroom mirror, she touched the glass feeling the wet fog on her fingertips from her warm shower earlier. She wondered how she looked today, was she matching? She didn't have her mother to tell her an opinion today. But she tried prioritizing by what she had worn before so she could look decent. She faced down saddened again by her useless existence. Before she could break down the door bell had rung, saving her from drowning in her cycle of misery. 

She carefully went downstairs as she had her boots on, a bit hard for her to walk in but she was able to manage. And she opened the door a cool breeze welcomed her along with a familiar presence.

"H-hey." He said shivering.

"Hi, you can come inside," She gestured.

He walked in with his hands stuck in his coat.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked politely.

"No, it's okay." He said leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Where are we going?" She faced his direction.

"I wanted to take you somewhere outside but it's cold. So, we can go somewhere else. You'll see when we get there." He smiled, excited to bring her along.

"Okay." She thought about her outfit, although it'd be embarrassing to ask she did, "Suga."

"Hmm."

"Urmm, am I matching? Like my outfit? I usually have my mom help me out but she isn't here so..." she scratched her head and bit her lip.

He chuckled. He looked at her attire, it wasn't completely suitable for her in the cold since her pants were thin and she wore a just a sweater on top.

"You're matching... I think, I don't know much about girl's fashion. But it's cold out, you might want to wear something on top of that." He said.

"Let me go upstairs and change." She turned to go toward the stairs aware of her surroundings.

"Do you need help?" He figured to ask.

"uh-sure." She nodded.

He followed her upstairs and she opened the door to her room. She was sure it was clean. But it was slightly awkward since it was the first time she had a boy in her room other than her brother.

"You can sit on the bed." She said and went up to her closet.

He sat on her bed and looked around her room. It changed over the last few years and it had a royal cream and gold color scheme. It looked very elegant. Her mother must've chosen it out for her. The colors resemble her.

She went into the bathroom and quickly changed so he wouldn't have to wait so long. Why am I so nervous? Is it because there's a boy in my room or because Min Suga is on my bed? Min Suga is on my bed....Ugh stop having stupid thoughts, she mentally slapped herself.

She wore leggings underneath her jeans and a denim jacket on top. She came out of the bathroom.

"How about now?"

"You should change your jacket, it's cold." He got up and went to her closet, finding a thick coat. He handed it to her, "Wear this."

She felt the soft thick cotton, was it that cold outside?

She nodded and changed out her jacket. It was a thick coat, she would only wear maybe once or twice a year during winter. "I feel hot already." She slightly whined.          

He took out a scarf from her closet and wrapped it around her neck placing the ends under coat.

She was stunned by his sudden gesture. "You're like a mom." She giggled.

He laughed. "I don't want you to get sick." He said. She smiled and blushed from his comment.

He fixed her scarf behind her neck and feeling her wet hair along the back of his hand. She felt his warm fingertips hover above the back of her neck, giving her a tickling sensation.

"Your hairs wet." He took his hand away.

She felt it herself, "Oh I must've not dried it well." She bit her bottom lip.

"Where's your blow-dryer?"

"In the bathroom, I'll go—"

He took her hand and went into her bathroom which was connected to her bedroom. He sat her on the stool and found the blow dryer on the counter of the sink. He turned it on and put his hand through her hair and began drying the missed wet areas.

"You don't have to dry my hair, I can do it myself." She said aloud as the machine was noisy. She smiled as he softly massaged her scalp to allow the hair to dry. His fingers felt good along her scalp, she closed her eyes.

"You clearly don't know how."

He looked at her through the mirror, he smiled. Glad she was enjoying it.

"I do.....I was just in a hurry." She pouted.

He did the same motion with his fingers along her scalp almost making her drift off to sleep.

"You must've done this to many girls, you're good at it." She said, curious of his answer.

"You're the second girl I've done this too." He moved to the top of her head.

Who's the first? She couldn't help but think. Who would Min Suga be so caring towards? It must've been his girlfriend... She frowned along the thought.

"The first person is my mom." He turned off the appliance.

Her heart warmed up and she smiled. He's so caring.

"Your mom is lucky to have such a nice son; my brother is barely home for dinner." She rummaged her hands along the counter top looking for her hair brush, she finally felt the plastic handle

He leaned against the counter top watching her brush her long dark brown silky hair.

"I was. I can barely meet her at the hospital. Since I'm so busy with schedule that we have."

She stopped brushing her hair, and faced towards him. Then why is he here with me if she's sick? "Shouldn't you go see her? You shouldn't be here with me."

"She doesn't want to see me." His voice slightly distraught and he looked down.

She couldn't ask him why, but that made her curious about him. Why doesn't his mother want to see her own son? That must've hurt him as she could hear it through his few words. There was something about him that she was drawn to. Who are you Min Suga?