17

His house? Calm down Aera, stop being weird. It's daytime anyways.. WHAT!? Stop being a perv! She shook her head trying to shake the thoughts away.

"What's wrong?" he stopped at the red light.

"N-nothing." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Is it okay to go to my house? Maybe... I should skip practice and do the project all day and night with you." He said in a slight low voice, peering over at her reaction.

Her eyes enlarged and she sat up straight. "W-what?? No! You shouldn't miss practice!!" she stammered.

The light turned green and he began driving. He chuckled. "I'll do what I want, Ms. Aera."

She was a little annoyed, she knew he was teasing her but it still triggered her when he made her seem like a pervert.

Jungkook rolled up to his crib, a lavish two-story house with a pool. Aera was unaware of their arrival.

"Are we here yet?" She asked as the car came to a complete stop.

"Yes ma'am." He turned off the engine.

She opened the door and got out, stretching her arms as she was still tired.

"If you're tired we can sleep....I'm getting sleepy too." He faked a yawn. He held her wrist so she wouldn't get lost and opened the front door.

This boyy. "No thanks, we have to finish this project."

She took a step into his house, it smelled manly yet feminine like, as it lingered in the air.

Shit! He spotted a pair of panties and condoms lying on the sofa, he quickly scurried in front of her and threw it across the other side of the room. Of course, she wouldn't notice even if it was right in front of her.

She tapped her thighs as she stood in the silence, "Where should I sit?"

"U-uh the couch is fine. Here." He held her shoulders and sat her on the couch.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He took of his coat.

"No, I'm fine for now. Thank you." She smiled.

"Okay so where do we start?" He brought his books and she opened up her laptop and brought out her recorder.

"So we just need to analyze the music and write a paper on it right?" She asked.

"I don't know, I was too busy staring at you."  He said slightly low with no hesitation, looking at her with temperate eyes.

She cleared her throat. "W-well, yes I'm pretty sure that's what we're doing."

They concentrated on their project for 3 hours. Aera went back to her recorder to understand some of the information she had missed during lecture to apply to their paper. Aera told him what to write as Jungkook did the typing. He glanced over at her repetitive action of the recorder and reading the text book with brail encoding.

"It must be hard to learn, when you can't visually see it." He said putting his computer down.

"It is, but I've learned to "see it" with my ears." She faced towards him.

"How long have you been blind?" he asked.

"For about 5 years?" She replied.

"I won't ask how since I've already heard from hyung. You're strong." He leaned back on the sofa gazing at her. She felt his gaze.

"I wouldn't mind if you asked. But I don't know. What makes you say that?" she leaned back, placing her book on her lap. Her back was hurting from the sitting position. Strong? He's funny.

"Because you seem confident and when I stare at you in class you seem eager to learn." He stared at her shirt, protruding a small cleavage and back at her lips as they parted.

She was certain he was staring at her deeply. Her heart picked up in pace and she was afraid to ask him. "W-why are you always s-staring at me?"

He moved closer to her in one swift motion noticing her nervousness, his arm on the sofa behind her head.

"I can't help it." He replied in a deep raspy voice, he took his other free hand and caressed her cheekbone.

"You're beautiful. I want you." He almost whispered, gazing into her brown eyes and then her lips again.

His words surprised her. Aera couldn't feel her legs, she was lucky she was on the couch or she would've collapsed.

She opened her mouth to say something, but Jungkook moved his hand to her neck, pushing her lips against his.

His lips were warm, but feisty. She urged herself to push away, but couldn't. Her limp body began to tremble. His head was angled slightly. The way he moved his mouth around hers, allowed her to obligate unconsciously. He grinned of satisfaction and held her waist to push it along his. The book on her lap was blocking their interaction, he threw the book on the floor as he sealed his mouth on hers. Pressing on her soft lips as he'd been eyeing them since he met her.

She didn't know what to do, she couldn't even breathe from the sudden kiss. She held the fabric around his arm and clenched her eyes closed as she thought this was her first kiss. What was she doing? She didn't feel the same way as he did.

He nibbled slightly on her bottom lip as he moved closer with his hands cupping her, wanting to take all of her in....

And before he could his phone rang. He broke from the kiss, "What the fuck.." he panted and looked to see who was calling him. "Shit." He stood up and started grabbing his things.

She was stunned by everything, she was catching her breath. She was trying to take the whole situation into her head. Jeon Jungkook kissed me. Me? Why?

"S-sorry, I have to go to practice." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"If you want, you can wait till I come back?"

Wait?? So you can eat me alive? "Uhh N-no I-I can't my mom's waiting at home..." She got up and tried finding her things. She had minimal energy in her legs.

He grabbed her stuff and handed it to her. "I can take you home." He put a hand on her forearm.

"I-it's okay... I can just get a taxi." She managed to smile.

"Okay I'll call one for you." They went outside and he called a taxi.

He opened the door of the cab and before she could go, he tugged her arm back and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Starting today, You're mine." He whispered in her ear, she felt a shiver go down her spine from his words. She couldn't speak, what could she say to that?

"I'll see you on Monday." Jungkook said and his footsteps became distant.

She took a deep breath and sat in the car almost forgetting her home address to inform the driver.

She sunk her body in the back seat. Her body was tense and something was telling her that this wasn't right, that she was deceiving someone.