9

After meeting all the boys, Namjoon led her to her studio where she would be working.

He opened the gray door, "Aera this is your studio." He took her inside and smiled. He was happy that his sister would be able to use her talent now.

'Your' struck her a bit. It was all unbelievable. She walked carefully around the small room and felt a desk in front of her and a midsize piano along it.

"This room is small so we couldn't get a good-sized piano. Everything is new and we put in a brail keyboard and the computer will definitely help you since there's a new program for the blind we installed in. It'll help you a lot, it's crazy how much technology has upgraded. I don't know much about it since Yoongi installed the program in, he actually put in most of the equipment in this room. I don't know where he went.." NamJoon scratched his head.

Yoongi? Suga? "Suga-shi did?" she asked as she led her fingertips along the piano.

"Yea, you'll work with him often since he's tech savy then me and I don't want to break your new equipment." He scratched the back of his head.

She chuckled. "Thank you oppa. Really. Thank you. I couldn't ask for more." Tears welled up in her eyes. She was touched by her brother's generosity, all of this meant a lot to her and she was also thankful to Yoongi.

"Stop that, I hate crybabies. It's nothing. As your big brother this is the least I could do for my sister who deserves it more than anything in this world." He patted her back.

"Araso you can stop being sweet now, are you bringing me here from class from now on?" she fixed her emotions.

He rolled his eyes. "I have a life too, I'll ask Jungkook. You both have class together." He said.

Car ride with Jungkook and help from Suga, how did my life flip around? RIP my soul.

She nodded not really sure what to say. It was honestly a lot to take in.

Her stomach growled.

"I'm hungry, buy me food." Food was on her mind now and she shook the other thoughts.

Namjoon chuckled, "Lets go."

With that they left BigHit saying bye to everyone, except Yoongi.

As soon as Yoongi spotted Aera come into the practice room, he left quickly to observe her from the window of the door. She lost her memories before the accident, that meant she wouldn't remember me...then why am I hiding? He sighed.

He watched her from afar, noticing how much she hadn't change. Her beautiful long dark brown hair, her smile showing off her perfect teeth, her slight dimples. She was beautiful and seemed to be just the same. He left the window with a smile and walked to his studio finding inspiration, he'd see her tomorrow and possibly start to fill those broken memories of hers.