39

"Honey, who's that boy? That just dropped you off?" Her mother asked as Aera entered the house.

"Huh?" She paused in her in her pace. Shit.

"Who's that man? He looks familiar..." Her mother scratched her temple.

"He's ju-" Aera attempted to make an excuse.

Her mother held her arm. "Honey it's okay, I understand. My daughter's growing up!" She patted her butt.

Aera gave off an awkward smile, surprised by her mother's reaction.

"You missed class today, don't try to miss class even if you're meeting a boy." She walked her to the table with plates set for breakfast.

"Sorry, mom." She felt the wooden chair along her hand and managed to sit.

"Don't worry, honey. Enjoy, you're still young. Eomma will support you always remember that. And Eomma and Appa were also crazy during your age." She laughed.

Aera laughed and bit into her waffle. She wished Appa was with them and gave her advice about boys as other fathers did to their daughters.

______

Aera went up to her room and fell flat on the bed. She was slightly exhausted and almost fell asleep until she felt her back pocket vibrate and inform her, "DIng ,dINg, DIng ,dINg, DIng ,dINg Call from Bomi."

She grabbed her phone out of her pocket, "Hey Bomi." She answered.

"Aera, where were you today?"

"Oh, about that. You wanna come over?"

"Sure, I finished class. I'll be there in 15."

"Okay, Bom Bom." Aera said cheeringly.

"No! Only Jin can call me that." She said seriously.

Aera laughed, "See you later Jagi!"

"Okay, Yeobo!" and they hung up.

She lazily got up from her bed and changed into comfortable warm clothes.

She came back to her bedroom and felt a presence. "Bomi?"

There was no answer.

She walked towards her bed knowing it was 5 steps in front of her.

"Boo!"

Aera jolted in surprise and clutched her shirt.

"Bomi!" She narrowed her brows.

Bomi laughed hysterically. "I'm sorry." She sat on the edge of the bed."I missed you girl, where were you today?"

Aera sat comfortably, "Today......" She told her about the incident with Jiwoo and Jungkook.

"AERA! Omg. That bitch! No wonder I haven't seen her lately! Let me call her right now and-" Bomi went to reach for her phone.

"No! Bomi, it's fine. Let's just... ignore her." She stopped her.

"Arasso." She patted Aera's shoulder.

Aera continued her story to last night's drunk episode.

"Aera...." Bomi cupped her face. "I'm so proud of you! Forget Jungkook that little..."

"I never had feelings for him Bomi...and I forgive him. I was wrong for having Suga on my mind when I was with Jungkook."

"Aera as long as you're happy that's all that matters." She rubbed her hands on top of Aera's for comfort.

"I'm happy for you bestie, you're glowing so much right now. I hope he treats you right."

Aera blushed significantly, still in disbelief of being Suga's last night.

A/N: HEY my lovely sexy beautiful people. I'm sorry for this short, boring chapter.....😔. More to cum, no worries. Thanks for all the votes and comments!! I appreciate ALL of them. I wouldn't be anything without you all. I can't for the future chapters, lots of things to happen~ Is that good or bad? idk.. 

DONT forget to vote and comment!! ❤️