62

Aera was discharged from the hospital, Bomi had come to pick her up. It was a Saturday; her mother was working. Bomi led her to the car, Aera didn't want have the desire to go home. She needed a breather, a break from everything.

"Bomi, can you call a taxi for me?" She put a stop to her motion of walking.

"Sure, but where are you planning to go?" Bomi lightly tugged her.

"I need time to myself, I need time to think. I need to b-breathe." She almost choked on her words.

Bomi nodded, understanding her friend's frustration.

Aera took out her phone and called her brother.

Bomi stepped out to catch a taxi.

"Oppa...."

"Aera, are you home? You left the hospital today right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Oppa send me the address of the beach house."

"The beach house? Our private beach house?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes, please." She requested.

Hearing the desperate tone in her voice he complied. "Araso, I'll text it to you. Call me when you get home."

"Ok." She was about to hang up.

"Aera..." He continued.

"Hm."

"Suga hyung loves you, he'll come to you. He just needs time."

Time? How long do I have to wait? How long should I suffer? "I know he will, I just hope soon."

"He will, I promise sis."

She felt Bomi's nudge and heard a sudden car engine roar in front of her.

"I have to go." She hung up.

"Thanks, Bomi. I'll see you later." She muttered as she walked to the vehicle.

"Call me if you need anything." Bomi opened the door for her and led her inside.

"Araso." She heard the sound of her phone notifying her of an incoming text. She slid her thumb across her phone and presented the message to the driver as he could figure where to go.

She leaned her head against the seat, in anticipation to smell the salty pungent of the ocean. She needed to figure things out as he did. She didn't know where else to go. But the thought of the sea soothed her, the memories that she fond for so anxiously with Suga existed in the ocean. She just needed to be with him, if not physically but mentally.

She felt her couple bracelet along her fingers, praying that everything would be okay.

"We've arrived ma'am." The driver parked in front of the bank of sand, a grand house in its center.

She handed him her card for payment and opened the door to the smell of what she eagerly wanted to taste at the back of her throat. As bitter as it had been, it alleviated her, the music of the ocean did no differently.

She put away her cane in her bag, she didn't need it. The waves drumming on the sand in constant motion guided her. She felt the familiar grainy bits of cold sand under her feet. She smiled weakly in satisfaction. This calmed her minimally but it was better than nothing. The ocean lapped at the sand leaving its foam to trail the waves. The ocean breeze kissed her gently inviting her to its land. She placed her bag down and sat cross legged on the cool sand. The ocean's touch recalled memories with her treasured person. Remembering the times when he lifted her and spun her around lovingly, the times he led her into the water trusting him completely, the times he confessed that it was him in her dreams. Him who she couldn't fit the broken piece to the almost long lost picture. Her heart was aching again, for countless amount of times. She held her chest in hope it'd subside her pain. Tears streamed down her face. She closed her eyes and cried softly.

The constant tone of the oceans roar pondered her to wonder its depth, it's tranquility. How it would feel to be buried in the ocean. Her depression, her darkness had taken over, as it had done in the past causing her to cut herself, intoxicate herself with pills.

She stumbled as she stood up. She walked towards the water, the gentle waves eased her through. She was no longer in her right state of mind. Her salty tears dripped from her chin and became one with the ocean. Her tears could flow around the world, into any ocean or sea. She set her eyes closed as the waves endorsed her belly and her fingertips grazed on the surface of the water. She walked further and further, her feet becoming buried in each step with the shelled ground. Maybe uniting with the ocean was the answer to all her problems...

A hand pulled her back, harshly into his arms. He held her tightly in the midst of the sea, muffled cries broke out as he nuzzled in her neck. A gesture that meant so many words, wanting her forgiveness. He couldn't make her wait any longer.

A/N: YO, 4 more chapters....😔 Thank you for all the votes and comments, I was chosen as one of the favorite fanfics of 2017-2018 BTSAwardsOffical

And it couldn't happen without all your help and love! I love you all ❤️