55

The moon fell and the sun rose, Aera was stuck by the edge of her mattress in the same fetal position. She hadn't slept a wink last night, covered in her worries.

She took out her phone and called Suga again for the thirteenth time. He hadn't answered. Was he okay? She sat up in concern and winced in pain as her muscle had cramped from remaining in the same stance all night. She bit her lip to endure her muscle ache and called her brother.

"Aera?"

"O-Oppa, I-I was calling to see if you knew where Suga was? He hasn't been answering my calls." Her throat dry, she hadn't drunk any form of liquid.

"Aera..." He said hesitantly.

"What's wrong??" She distinguished the heaviness in his tone.

"Yoongi's mother passed away yesterday. And he's not well. He's not letting anyone into his apartment. He's a mess, I-I think he's back on his....pills."

"..what.." Her heart sank she felt as if she fell into the ocean and she was drowning. He was in more pain then she could imagine. He had no one, he was alone and he was taking substances? She remembered his story with his mother, the pain he had suffered not being able to see her. He wouldn't touch on the topic as much but she understood his feeling from the loss of her own parent. She knew about his suffering from depression.

"Oppa please, please send me his address." She pleaded.

"Aera, you can't go now. He might hurt you, he's a different person when he's drugged." He sighed.

She didn't care, she needed to be by his side this instant. "Send me the address." She said in a stern voice.

"I said I can't, you'll get hurt. You don't know him well like I do. Aera liste-"

She hung up. She called Bomi.

"Bomi I need help."