10

Aera was sitting in music class, she checked her watch there was still 15 mins before class started. It was hard for her to sleep last night thinking Jungkook would be taking her to BigHit from now on and her interactions with Suga in the future. She wanted to meet him, where was he yesterday?

Music didn't help but make her more nervous especially listening to Suga and Jungkook. The chair next to her pulled out and was sat by the unknown man from before. Unaware of her surroundings, she put in her headphones due to boredom and allowed iTunes to play whatever song.

How do I get her attention? Jungkook thought glancing over at her. She closed her eyes, falling into the melody.

He grabbed her right headphone and placed it in his right ear. Begin was playing, what great timing. He smirked.

Aera was taken back and pulled her headphone that was taken out. "Who are you?" she asked facing towards her left side.

"I'm Jungkook." He said through his mask, crossing his arms leaning back against his chair.

His voice was muffled and hard to distinct. It's that weird mask guy again? She thought

She had a confused face not understanding his words. "I'm sorry but I can't understand you." She said and putting in her headphone.

He chuckled at her sass and straightened his body in the chair. He took the left head phone out this time and pulled his mask down. "I'm Jungkook" He whispered in her ear, this time nice and clear.

She felt his warm breath tickle her ears. Her eyes widened and a shiver went down her spine. Jungkook? Jungkook=mask guy?

"H-hi." She bowed her head down a bit. She was a little embarrassed. Also, he caught her listening to Begin, He must think I'm in love with him or something. It was itunes. She blamed the app in her head.

"Uh-hi" He chucked lightly. "Hyung said I'd take you to the company from now on." He rubbed his neck starting the conversation.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that." She lied.  Knowing that I couldn't sleep..

"I like the song you're listening to." He said making himself comfortable in the chair again.

She slightly laughed. What the hell am I supposed to say to that?...

"Yea he's an alright singer." She shrugged trying to act all cocky.

"..and he's good looking." He scooted closer to her. Putting an elbow on the desk and leaning against his hand studying her face.

She understood what her brother meant by "playboy" yesterday. She took out her remaining headphone. "I sadly can't judge that." She smirked.

"Well I can sho-..." he was in mid-sentence as the professor walked in starting class.

Missing his chance, he was frustrated and took out his books as she did too. He constantly glanced over admiring her listening face and the way her lips would form as she concentrated. He wondered what they'd taste like.

Class ended and Jungkook got up ready to go. "Let's go." He said as she was sitting down waiting for something.

"Wait a couple of minutes." Aera sat in her chair till all the students left. She heard the remaining footsteps exit and she stood up from her seat with her belongings.

"Sorry I just don't like leaving when everyone else is leaving. I'm a little claustrophobic and it wouldn't help since I could get knocked over."

He nodded. "It's understandable. Like last time, right?" Her hips felt nice in his arms so slender and tiny.