25

I walked towards the front of my house and felt a strong grip snake around my waist.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck.

I gasped from his sudden embrace. Jungkook? I thought back to Saturday and my heart was pounding in my chest. Like the rumors said it must've been true that he's a playboy.

"Did you miss me?" He continued his voice low, he slightly unhooked his arms around me.

I had Suga on my mind all day yesterday, I forgot that we kissed and you were the least on my mind. I thought of saying that, it'd be too harsh. I remembered what Bomi had told me. "Why don't you try dating him and see how your feelings turn out? You probably like him deep down and you just don't know it." He's a nice guy, sort of pervy, but he was fun to be with. I remembered with the help of Jungkook and Suga, I was able to fall asleep quicker. Live your dreams Aera.

I nodded slowly and smiled. He planted a kiss on my forehead. I blinked a couple times, then he took my hand and sat me in his car. What the hell, so are we dating or?

"Jungkook. Ugh I'm a little confused."

"About what?" His hand went down my arm and interlaced with my fingers. I could feel my face slightly heating.

"So, are we still friends? Or? ---"

The car came to a stop and he kissed my cheek. "Does that answer your question?"

Shit I think. I didn't say anything. "Don't date them." Oppa's disclaimer suddenly appeared in my head, it's too late now..