28

"Suga?" She called out again.

"Hmmm?" He glanced up at her realizing he was smothered in his thoughts.

"Remember that one song that I didn't want to show you yet?" She fidgeted her thumbs.

"Did you finish it?" He asked with anticipation. He wondered what her music would sound like how she felt alleviated, what made her happy.

"Yeah, I finished it. It's just the instrumental. I have lyrics but I haven't added it in." Aera faced the computer. "Play Untitled 1." She commanded the operator.

She was hesitant, her hands were cold, shaking slightly. She was more nervous than when she met him sitting in her studio for the first time. Was it good? Would he like it?

She threw all her thoughts away and pressed the space bar as she felt the long key under her fingers. The song started playing, it was just the instrumental and she wanted to hide under a rock already. She was happy yet frustrated that she couldn't see his reaction. Happy that it could've been bad. Frustrated, anxious to know his response. She closed her eyes and allowed her song to do the work since she did work hard on it.

He closed his eyes again and sunk into the soft base, with a piano in the back and a short base dropping. It was exciting. She must've worked a lot on this. He smiled widely. The song portrayed her accurately, delicate and gentle like her. The song ended with the last bit of her playing the piano.

He opened his eyes and glimpsed over at her. She looked nervous, anxious, in hope of something in return.

He grabbed her chair and pulled her over to him, her knees in between his. She felt his muscle along her outer thighs. Her heart was pounding against her rib cage again like last night. She felt the tension between them.

"Aera..." He spoke in a low soft voice. She felt fireflies bounce in her stomach.

"H-Hmm.." She could only manage to say, this slight touch of him along her body and his deeper voice drove an electricity down her spine. It made her aroused.

He gazed into her eyes, she didn't have the capabilities to look into his, but he stared into her pupils wandering, as he looked at her. She could feel his fixed stare, making her legs weak.

"It's beautiful. It's like you." He almost whispered his breath hitting her slightly as he was inches away.

She bit her lip. Like me? "Suga, thank you." She said faintly.

"Thank you for helping me. This wouldn't happen without you. I wouldn't be able to do anything in my life without music. Without Oppa's help or your help...." Her eyes full of tears again. She wanted to extinguish the thoughts of her life being useless, now she had a reason to live, for music. The gracious people around her allowed her to identify that.

He smiled at her words, he cupped her face. "Don't cry. You deserve it, you're talented Aera."

He wiped her tears with his bare thumbs. His touch comforted her, assured her all her problems and insecurities were okay.

She wanted to confess. "I-I lik---." Her words were cut off by the sound of her phone.

"DIng ,dINg, DIng ,dINg Call from Jungkook. DIng ,dINg" Her phone notified.

She sniffled away her tears. "Hello?"

"Hey Aera, I'm done with practice. Meet me at the practice room. Ask Suga hyung to bring you here." Yelling was heard between Jimin and V on the other line.

She remembered he said he had something to do after his rehearsals. "Okay, I'm on my way."

She hung up.

"Jungkook?" Suga asked recognizing the voice..

She nodded. "He asked you to take me to the practice room. He wanted to do something."

"Arasso. Hand?" He got up from his chair and held a hand out.

She smiled and held her hand out, he slipped his into hers.

He walked in front of her as they went to the room and she followed along. He walked slow for her, when he turned amongst the corners he made sure she was careful and able to turn cautiously. She forgot to bring her cane, so he helped her.

He stopped mid track and opened the door, loud music was heard. They unwrapped each other's hands as they walked in. She heard squeaky noises arise from the floor, the boys were dancing in quick steps. They noticed Aera's appearance.

"Ae-rrow!" V ran over to shake her hand. Jimin followed him and cheekily smiled as Aera was shy from his sudden handshake. She hadn't seen them since she first came here. It's been awhile.

"Hi." She smiled. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Right here." Jungkook slapped away V's hand from her.

"Ow, you brat." He went to slap him but he hid behind Aera as a shield.

She laughed at their childish behavior.

Suga noticed Aera and Jungkook. They've gotten close, I'm glad she's making friends. He sat next to Jin, who was watching how to make lamb skewers on his phone.

"Oh sis, You're here!" Rapmon and J-Hope walked in the room.

"Hi Aera!" J-Hope illuminated like sunshine.

"Hello." She said. It was overwhelming with all the boys together, they were still energetic as always.

"Why'd you call us all here, including Aera?" Rapmon asked crossing his arms.

Yea, why did he include me in this discussion, announcement, or whatever he's trying to make. Aera thought.

Jungkook came out from his hiding spot, standing next to her. "Hyung, don't be mad. No there's actually nothing to be mad about, It's good news."

"What is it?" He asked.

"What'd you do Jeon Jungkook?" Jin put his phone away

"He probably wore Namjoon hyung's underwear again." V snickered with Jimin. Aera laughed silently.

"How would that be good news?" Jimin slapped V's arm. Suga shook his head as he heard their conversation. He was scrolling down twitter to check up on Army.

"I don't know." V had a blank look on his face.

"You hyungs are weird."

Jungkook reached for Aera's hand and interlaced it with his. "We're dating." He said raising their hands high.

Aera became bewildered by the sudden announcement, her mouth slightly opened. That's what he wanted to do? And he called every single member to say this? We just started dating today... Her brother was going to be upset. What about Suga?

Suga stopped scrolling through his phone once those words hit his ears. He didn't look up and clenched his jaw.

A/N: Oh sheeetttt.. Is this good or bad? What do y'all think?? BTW, thank you so much for all the love and support, I try myself best to thank each and everyone of you. Make sure to vote and comment so we can connect!! I love you all. ☺️❤️