38

The rays of sunlight beamed through the crack of the curtains as they weren't closed completely, presenting the morning sun against their faces. Suga cracked his eyelids as the sun fixed upon their bare bodies to awaken them. He reminisced last night's activity, a bright smile appeared on his face. He looked underneath his embrace, her small head nuzzled against his naked chest. He tightened his grip on her, afraid to lose her. He nestled against her head, her natural scent captivating him.

She was awoken up from his clasp, she felt their body heat against each other, their naked bodies touching. She recalled the night, she felt bashful of the incident. This must be a dream. She smiled against his chest and slid an arm around his waist. She wanted to sleep more, she didn't have a single dream last night, in fact she slept like a baby. Her head started throbbing, bringing her back to reality. She wanted to ignore the hangover and just fall into dreamland. She heard the bothersome sound of her phone ringing. Her eyes shot opened. Crap. It must've been her mother.

She pulled away from Suga and patted around looking for her clothes. Suga was awoken by her sudden behavior, "What's wrong?" He sat up next to her.

"I-I have to go home, I think my mom's calling me." She couldn't find her clothes and held the blanket against her chest covering herself.

He heard the distant phone ringing in the living room. "Shit." He abruptly got up from the bed and left the room.

She found her bra and panties on the corner of the bed. Not hearing his footsteps come closer, she quickly put her bra on and tried hooking the back. She was too nervous, Suga could walk in any second in view of her bare chest.

He came back with her phone and her clothes from the dryer. He glanced up at Aera struggling to put on her under garment, her black lace bra on her fair skin was enticing. He quickly spun around to control his hormones.

She heard his footsteps. "S-suga."

"Hmm." He faced her slowly.

"C-can you hook this for me?" She attempted for the third time and had trouble on the second hook.

"Oh, y-yeah." He rubbed his neck shyly. He sat on the other side of the bed behind her. She felt the bed dip and her heart was again pounding wildly in her chest. He removed her hair to her shoulder as it disturbed the hooks and successfully hooked her lingerie piece.

"There." He smiled and fixed her silky hair back.

He placed her phone in her hands. "Here, call your mom. I'll drop you off and I have your clothes." He settled her attire in her lap.

"Thank you." She felt the familiar fabric.

He smiled and got up from the bed, "Do you want breakfast?"

"No It's fine, my mom is waiting for me. I won't be able to." She pulled on her clothes and opened her phone. "Call mom."

"Ok." He nodded his head. He went to his closet to put on some clothes.

"Aera, honey! Are you okay?? Why haven't you been answering my calls?!" Her mother impatiently asked as she picked up the phone.

"Sorry mom, I was actually drunk last night with...ugh..Bomi. So, I fell asleep quick." She hesitated to say. She heard Suga fiddling with his clothes as he heard her talk with her mother. He pulled out his drawer and it hit his knee, he groaned in pain. Barking out curse words. He rubbed his knee and looked back hoping her mother hadn't heard him. Aera's eyes widened.

"Aera, what was that? It sounded like a man?" Her mother said on the other line.

"N-no. That- that was Bomi's dog. He's hungry." She tried to hold her laughter as she spurted out a lie.