49

The sun fell behind the horizon, painting the sky shades of red and orange. Silhouettes of birds flew home across the skyline, reaching to their own families as night was to fall. The sun was half into the water, its reflection in the sea made it look complete. Suga and Aera settled on the grainy sand, allowing the breeze to waltz amid their body. The ocean left a soft mist of brine along their skin, the sea continued its captivating lullaby as it constantly crushed along the bank stronger each return.

Aera perceived the bracelet around her wrist, a smile portrayed on her face from the kind elderly. She thought back to her words, about the love in their eyes. Her smile fell, she was desperate to see Suga's eyes, what he had looked like. But did that truly matter? He made her happy, absolute. A man, her memory only met few weeks ago, but her soul met years ago.

Suga watched the sunset and tilted his head towards his lover. Admiring her every move as she sat next to him, enjoying nature's breath. He brushed his fingers along the sand to capture her hand. She faced his way and presented a smile accompanied with dimples. He loved those dimples. The way they indented deeply, he could look at them all day, mesmerized by her simple smile. He rested his head on her shoulder and listened to the bay as he closed his eyes. She placed her head on his and enjoyed the stress-free moment.

He slowly lifted his head not to trouble her and fixed his chin on her shoulder. She looked his way, feeling his breathing hover above her lips. He failed no way to churn her heart from his movements.

"Let's get into the water." He looked at her complexion, taking in her exterior.

"It's cold." She murmured.

"I'm here, that's all that matters." He considered every pore on her face. It was all alluring to him, her every cell.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She blinked as her heart has failed her with rapid beating.

"That means, I'll be your heat source. I'll warm you up, I won't let you get sick. Let's go, please. We might have to leave tomorrow morning." He drew his head back and collected her hands, forcing her to stand.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit." She scratched her head in concern.

"That's fine, just take off your coat." He slipped off her coat and she was in a light sweater top and jeans.

She walked towards the crashing waves and held herself as the wind encompassed her. She felt the clumpy sand pile around her feet as she went near the water. The oceans fluid mingled around her ankle, then bounced in furry along her calf. The water wasn't as cold as she thought it would be, she held her hand along the surface, respecting the water's constant dance. A body of water had splashed at her side.

"Got you." He smiled, swaying water her way.

She bit her lip and bent down to get him back, she picked up the water his direction in hope of attacking him. He stood there with his hands covering his face, accepting her weak charge. He grinned as she ended and pouted her lips his way.

He took the opportunity to pick up her small frame along his build. Slipping his arms around her waist and straddling her legs around him. She gasped from his holding, she placed her hands along his shoulder blades feeling bare skin underneath her fingers. She felt shy once again to feel his outer layer, she remembered that night and her face had reddened. He pecked her forehead once she was settled and he slowly walked into the deep water.

"Suga, I can't swim." She closed her eyes afraid, she heard the gushing waters as they were going closer.

"It's okay, hold onto me." He kissed her outer eyelid.

She felt his lips cover her eye as one and with confidence, with bravery, with security she felt relaxed. She was with him, he would protect her.

The water buried her body second by second as he carried her far. She felt the surface of water along her breast, the waves had settled slow as if god knew to shower them peace. She wrapped her hands tightly around his neck, his hairs brushing against her upper hand. She felt cold before, now she was burning in steady heat with their closeness. He stared towards her face as he did earlier, soaking in her natural given beauty. She felt his stare along her face, her heart hitched in pace, she was becoming shy again.

She gathered the courage to lift her hand from the heavy water, she placed her fingertips along his neck wanting to feel his every facial feature. She reminisced her dreams, the gummy smile that she saw, his puffy face, the high school Suga was young. This was her own way of looking at him at now, by her sense of touch. She felt the smooth shaved surface along his neck, then moved up towards his jaw feeling the bone protruding sharply. She found this part of his body beautiful and alluring. She shifted her hands to his cheekbones, to his nose feeling every part of his well-structured face. She wanted to memorize him, the current Suga. She wanted to feel his skin under her tips always. 

He watched her intently, concentrating with her fingers. It was the similar expression when she played the piano. He loved this face the most, he found it mesmerizing. She looked eager and confident about her task. That's what he wanted her to feel always and never useless. She came upon the brink of his lips, she felt his face become hotter from the touch. She parted her lips as she grazed along his outer velvety mouth, his lips parted and he confessed again.

"I love you so much."  Her fingers froze at his lips, feeling his every hot breath travel down her fingers to her palm. Her heartbeat harshly against her ribs, she felt aroused, she felt possessed by those commonly used words.

Tears unknowingly fell along her face, her heart, mind, and soul were light in weight. She couldn't open her mouth, it all felt too unreal. He had said it yesterday, but today was different. Something about this moment was different.

He pushed her back against his naked chest, he looked at her closely inches away into her roaming eyes. The tears were featured by the moon as it made its entrance into the night sky. He kissed her tears. "I love you so much, Aera." He almost whispered.

His lips against her skin made her weak as she already had been in the water. She only heard his words and the ocean against the shoreline. They're bodies wavering back and forth with the sea. Her body was burning, she was more than possessed. She didn't take the time to say much, she held his neck and leaned closer until she felt his breath blazing along her mouth.

Finally, their lips met, sparks flew in every direction and the world diminished around them, as if they were the only species embedded in the large body of water. All their troubles and problems disappeared. Her lips moved in perfect sync with his as she enjoyed his salty mixture. His hands moved up her back, he pulled her closer, convinced no water could seep through. The kiss became deeper, more passionate, he left kisses along her jaw line. She arched her back as he nibbled into her neck. She filled her hands with his wet hair, he softly bit her silky skin, she couldn't help but allow a moan to escape. It didn't matter since they were the only humans on the bay behind the private beach house.

He sucked on her neck lightly, she bit her lips from the sensation, holding him close to her. She felt the need to take off her top, struggling to, Suga aided her efficiently. She held the dripping soaked top in a ball in her hand and with the other she cupped his face and kissed him longingly. He smiled amidst the kiss, her feeling his expression and their heart pounding together she managed to spurt out her feelings once more.

She broke the kiss to catch her breath, caressing his face. "I love you Min Yoongi."

A/N: HI again! Are there too many love moments? I just want to create a song bond and connection between them you know?

I love you all! Vote and Comment!💕😘