54

The world around her became muted, nonexistent. The words her friend pronounced didn't exactly upset her, they scared her. They didn't make sense. There had to be an error. She couldn't process the next step to take. "B-Bomi, p-please look at it again!" She begged.

"Aera...there are two lines." Bomi rubbed the display of the rectangular test to make sure, it hadn't changed.

"Bomi...What should I do? Tell me?" She held her arm and shook her for an answer.

"Let's go to the hospital to make sure." Bomi quickly went to her closet, picking out blue jeans and a top for her to wear.

Aera nodded instantly, she attempted to put on the clothes as she changed in front of her best friend, she didn't care about anything at this moment.

Bomi fixed her shirt as she was struggling, Aera nervously couldn't wear her clothes properly. Her thoughts and emotions were all over the place.

If I'm pregnant....How would Suga take this? He won't leave me, will he? He's an idol. Shit, he wouldn't want to take care of a baby. He has a future, he's successful. A person like me would ruin all that.....

She only thought of Suga. She didn't consider her own feelings, what her mother would say, what her brother would say, about the baby. His answer only mattered to her. She threw away everything else, her love had become stronger after her recollection of memories hit her. She thought she had good news to share with him, the love she had forgotten she remembered. Now a new existence had come amidst of this situation, was this pleasant news for the couple or would they be torn apart again?

She gathered her things in a hurry, her cane most importantly.

"Bomi." She tugged her hand.

"Hmm." Bomi turned to look at her.

"We can't tell my mom anything."

"Okay, I was going to tell her we'd visit the café."

"That's fine." She mumbled. She hated lying, she couldn't tell her mom yet. She wasn't certain of the results.

They scurried downstairs, her mother had stopped them. "Where are you both going?" She asked holding a spatula.

"A-aera and I are actually visiting the Music Café." Bomi awkwardly smiled.

Aera curled her lips, barely.

"Ok. Don't be home late." She went back to cooking.

Bomi linked her arms with hers and walked hurriedly to the car.

______

The pungent smell of disinfectant and sterilizer filled Aera's nose. She disliked the smell, she felt sick and her stomach hurt. The mixture of nervousness and the bitter odor crumpled her insides.

She awaited at the waiting area as Bomi had registered for the appointment.

Her legs were shaking nervously. This appointment held her future, their future.

Bomi placed a hand on her shoulder. "Aera they'll call us in 15 minutes."

She nodded and griped the edge of her chair anxiously. She closed her lids to rest, thinking of only happy thoughts as she always told herself when she became worried. Minutes felt like hours as she read her watch.

A man had walked his way out of the hospital in grief and agony, individuals followed the man with various cameras and flashing his exit.

"Suga, inform us your reason of visiting hospital." The paparazzi demanded.

Aera lost in her speculations and ideas didn't catch the attention occurring in front of her.

"Aera!" Bomi nudged her shoulder.

She faced her, breaking away from her buried thoughts.

"Hmm."

"I-I think that was Suga." Bomi squinted, she definitely heard his name offered by the cameramen. Fangirls screamed outside the hospital in rave as the man approached the van.

"S-suga?" Aera stood abruptly, bewildered that he'd be here.

"Kim Aera. You can come inside." The nurse called her name.

She faced the direction of the voice. Bomi tugged her, "Let's go. Aera I'm not sure if it was him, I might've been wrong."

Aera followed her and sat in the chair anxiously.

"Are we here for a pregnancy test?" The doctor placed his hands together.

"Y-Yes." Aera hesitated.

"Okay, here is a cup, I will just need you to fill it with your urine so we can do a test."

"Thank you." She waved her hands around nervously looking for the cup, she felt the container finally.

"Kim Aera's friend, you can help her to the bathroom." The doctor said noticing her impairment.

"Of course." Bomi stood from her chair and guided her outside to the restroom.

Aera came back with the filled cup and handed it to the doctor. It was the matter of time now. They waited in the office.

The doctor came back with his results and sat in his cushioned chair. "Congratulations Ms. Aera, you will be having a baby." He spoke in a monotone manner as he informed many others with the same outcome.

Bomi stroked her back and smiled. "Let's think positively. Congrats Aera."

Aera's heart jolted, she bit her lips wondering how to tell the people she loved. Suga's career would be at stake.

"Ms. Aera are we looking for an abortion?" He asked noticing her discomfort.

That scared her more, she couldn't kill the living being inside her. But would she have to for him?

Bomi studied her face. "No, thank you doctor." She gripped Aera's arm as they exited the office.

"Aera, don't think of an abortion. Okay?" Bomi reprimanded.

She nodded.

"Talk to Suga, you have to talk to him about it first." Bomi emphasized.

"Okay."

______

Bomi dropped her off and she went into the house distraught, she quickly picked up her shoulders hearing her mother approaching her.

"Everything okay?" Her mother hugged her.

Aera weakly smiled in her mother's embrace. "Yes Eomma."

"I made dinner, come have-"

"No mom, I ate out with Bomi." She lied, she had lost her appetite.

"Oh ok." Her mother patted her.

"I'm tired, I'll go upstairs."

"Okay, sleep tight."

Aera nodded.

Aera fell on her bed, sinking into the comforter. In desire to flatten into the mattress, sinking in and never escaping out.

She thought of calling Suga. She wasn't ready to tell him. She remembered Bomi spotting him at the hospital. Why would he be at the hospital? Was he ok?  Desperately wanting to call him, she commanded her phone. "Call Suga." She said in a weak voice.

The phone had dialed, half of her wanted him to pick up and the other half was afraid.

"The person you are calling is---" She hung up and curled into a ball at the corner of her bed, drawing circles on her knee cap to comfort her. She was worried about her future, most importantly his.

A/N: HELLO! Around 11 more chapters to go~ 

Did you guys check out the Mic Drop music video...O.M.G... Like how hotter can BTS get??????? They all looked so fine.🔥

Hope your day is going great!🌞