🎶The corner of my memory
A brown piano settled on one side
In the corner of my childhood house
A brown piano settled on one side🎶

The song was utterly beautiful, she could relate to it so well. Her connection with the piano, she wished she had her childhood memories to comfort her. She wished she had some type of solid memory embedded within her brain, like he did. And he made a song about it so exquisitely. The lyrics sank into her, his voice enhanced the beauty of the song. Her eyes started to become watery as the song diminished.

"What's the name of the song?" She managed to ask.

"First Love." He looked at her as tears began to roll down her cheek.

She quickly wiped them away. "I'm sorry, it's just....beautiful."

His eyes glistened from her silent cry. Aera, I thought of the two closest people in my heart when I wrote this song, what did you think of? How does this song make you feel?

"You always cry with me." He grabbed a tissue and wiped away her wet face gently.

"It's a happy cry this time." She pouted.

He pinched her cheek, "Play me a song on the piano."

She tossed the tissue aside. "Any requests?" She scooted to the instrument.

"Whatever you want." He leaned against his chair ready to watch her play.

One song popped up in her mind. And it was special. "Okay, this is my favorite song. I always play this when I'm depressed, or whenever I'm feeling troubled. It alleviates me. You never heard of it, my grandmother taught me." She cracked her fingers. And she pressed a key on the piano and knew which accurate key to hit next to begin the tune.

She closed her eyes and moved her fingers steadily over the keys. She relied on her ears to tell her where to go next, she fell into the music. Nodding as she played and hitting every note perfectly.

His heart melted when she started the first key of the song. He knew what this song was, and it was the second time he heard her play it. She played his song better than he ever could. Her passion and devotion was spilled into the melody as she played. Her short fingers managing to hit all the important details, her lips curled as she concentrated, her eyes shut accentuating her beauty.

He thought back to their past. Wishing she would remember. It was hard to start over, he had to approach her this time, before she had approached him.....

"Yoongi Oppa. Please, Pretty please? Can you teach me the piano?" She pouted and blinked her eyes acting cute towards me.

He sighed. "Arasso, sit down." I patted the seat next to me.

She beamed and sat next to me super close like a glue.

"W-why are you so close? People will get the wrong idea around here." I pushed her away lightly.

"What idea?" She looked dumbfounded.

"Uh nothing." I took her hands and placed them on the polished board.

"Watch me." I played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, only the first verse so she could learn.

"Now you do that. 30 times."

"Ok." She smiled. She did it all accurately, she stopped the 10th time.

"I know how to do it, now teach me the next part!"

"Just do that 10 more times, then I'll teach you the next part." I looked up at her.

She groaned and continued. It was a simple song and she learned it fast.

"Now can you play the whole song?"

She cracked her fingers confident. "Yea watch me." She placed her hands on the piano lightly and began. She made a mistake or two but they were minor, she played her first song on the piano slow with a concentrated face. But managed to pass as a beginner.

She ended the song by putting all her hands on the piano, startling me. "How was that?"

"Horrible." He crossed his arms.

"Really? I made only one mistake, I think?" She looked down.

"Horrible... but it was okay. Your posture and your hands aren't accurate." I went behind her and located her index and thumb on the keys. I placed a hand on her lower back to straighten her posture. Her hair smelled like strawberries and I noticed her red expression from our closeness. She turned her head and kissed my cheek. My eyes enlarged and I was further shocked from her words...

"Yoongi Oppa...I-I like you." She said shyly, fiddling with her fingers. Her face became further red from her confession.

___________

And that was how it all started. That how she slowly crept into my heart. I was her piano teacher and she was my student, she was 15 years old, 3 years younger than me. But that didn't stop me to fall in love with her.

Till the day of the accident, she knew who I was. She had forgotten me after the year we've spent together. She was sick, she was hurt, she was terrified. That's when my depression worsened. I watched her from afar, praying she'd get better. I didn't care if I didn't have her then, I just wanted her to be better, to be smiling.

But a part of me is fulfilled that she remembered this special song, she remembered a piece of me all this time.

A/N: Helleu my babes!! Thank you so so much for coming this far and reading my poorly written book it means so so much to me! 😩💕💕