"For me I think I like the spring. I like it when the flowers are fully bloomed and the city is colored because of it. It makes me happy for the trees, they're able to shine again, they were ignored during winter being lifeless and distraught. They're visited by everyone in the spring. Like cherry blossoms." She thought of her dad, when she was busily looking the cherry blossoms as the incident occurred. A tear came down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away in hope Suga wouldn't notice.

He stopped in his track, examined her face. "We're here." He said softly, he let go of her hand.

"If you need to cry, don't hold it in. Let it all out. Have music comfort you, your friends comfort you..." he said gently. ...Let me comfort you.

Her lips turned upwards, "Thank you, Suga."

He was gazing at her, losing his trance of life and lost in her beauty. She looked beautiful to him when she was crying too.

"Where's the basketball?" she broke the silence and he snapped back to reality, he cleared his throat.

"Uhh right here." he grabbed the ball by the basketball hoop.

"Where am I?" She reached hands around trying to perceive where she was on the court. Am I on the court?

"I'm on the court, right?" She asked.

He chuckled "Yes. Here let me guide you around the court." He placed the ball and under his arm and took her hand once more.

He walked backwards slowly, "This is the half court."

"Okay, half court." She repeated

He walked a few steps back "this is the mid court line."

"Okay, the mid court line" she repeated again, trying to concentrate and be aware of her surroundings.

He chuckled at her cuteness and method of concentrating. "You don't have to memeorize, I'm just showing you around." He came back to where he had started

"I want to keep it in mind, I don't know much about basketball." She let go of his hand as they stopped.

"Where you're standing now is the free throw line." He took the basketball in his hands.

"So I can make a free throw and you won't charge me?" she joked.

"Was I supposed to laugh?" he lift an eyebrow.

She scrunched her nose, "No.." she crossed her arms.

He laughed, "That face is funnier."

"Are we playing basketball or?" she frowned.

"Okay. Let me show you." He took the ball and placed it in her hands, stood behind her to positon his hands on hers. She felt his chest along her back and his body embrace her from the back. His body fit well with hers. Her heart was pounding explosively, he must've heard it. His heart was no rather different, she felt his chest make a rhythmic motion. They were one in this feeling. He lifted her arms with his and threw the ball, it cleanly made the shot.

"Nice." He said stepping away.

"W-we did it?" she asked nervously.

"Yup" he smiled.

"Let's do it again!" I'm sorry poor heart.

They did it again and again and he also taught her how to dribble. Their interactions were driving their hearts crazy but they slowly adjusted to the interactions.

"Let me try by myself." She said. "Am I on the Free throw line?"

"No, imma have to charge you?" he held her shoulders and moved her to the left.

"Hahaha, see I tried laughing." She held the ball in the angle as he told her.

He chuckled. She threw the ball as Suga had shown her too and she just heard the hoop make a noise, uncertain if it was made or not.

All of a sudden Suga wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up from the court, twirling her around.

"You did it!!" Suga yelled out for the world to hear. He put her down on the ground.

"Really??" She looked his way bewildered, holding his neck.

"Really!" He held on to her small waist.

"We did it!" She hugged Suga. Little did she know that she'd play basketball as a blind and make it into the hoop as she did today, and it was all thanks to Suga.

He was a bit taken back but hugged her back tightly, filling new memories with her as much as possible. I missed this... and I missed you.