"Aera, I'm so happy! You can finally achieve your dreams! I'm so excited for you!" Bomi clasped her hands together.

Ji Woo smirked, "You're lucky." she stated trying to act happy for Aera.

A car had honked behind them and they ushered along.

They arrived at school Aera, Bomi, and Ji woo had one class that day. After class ended Aera received a call from her brother.

"Hello."

"Yo."

"I'm parked by the .....library? Yea library. I'm in a black BMW. Tell your friends to look for it."

"Library? Which one? Wait, you come pick me up by the music building. Bye." She hung up immediately knowing he'd be annoyed. Why can't he just pick up his sister, she's disabled. That dumb butt.

"Was that Namjoon?" Bomi asked. Ji Woo tagged along listening to the conversation.

Aera nodded. "Yea he said he should pull up soon." She used her cane as she walked out of the building. "Let me know when you see a black BMW that should be him."

Seconds later a black sleek BMW had pulled up in front of the building.

"Oh that must be him!" Bomi whispered loudly and pulled Aera towards the car as Ji Woo followed like a puppy.

Namjoon got out of the car with a hat and mask to protect his identity. He came to the other side and took Aera's arm from Bomi. He pulled down his mask revealing his dimple smile.

"Thank you ladies, for helping my beloved little sister." Aera almost chocked from her brother's words.

"Uh, no P-problem. Aera have fun, call me later!" Bomi was having difficulty talking and just patted her best friend's arms.

"Arasso!" Aera waved.

Ji Woo took a step forward and whispered into Aera's ears. "Make sure to get signatures or something for us." She looked back at Namjoon and hiccupped.

Aera simply nodded. Not sure how but she was nervous of this whole situation, meeting BTS.

Namjoon opened the car for Aera. "The doors open majesty." She shook her head of his sudden manner and just carefully sat in the car. He closed the door and went to the driver's side, shooting a wink at Bomi and Ji Woo who were shook once the car had driven off.

"Cute show in front of my friends." Aera chuckled.

"It's not a show, I am a caring brother." He patted her head.

He was. He made his way asking his boss to give her an opportunity. "I guess." She acknowledged.

They arrived at BigHit and Namjoon assisted Aera. She started feeling dragonflies in her stomach bounce around. She was nervous meeting the boys, starting a new chapter was the back of her mind at the moment. And she could only think of Suga's and d Jungkook's voices as they had allowed her to fall asleep every night, placing her in paradise.

She held Namjoon's sleeve the entire time and they walked through the well air conditioned building.

"What am I exactly doing today?" Aera tugged her brother's sleeve.

"Well, I was going to show you your studio, you can get used to the company and you know get the feel of it." He smiled.

'Sorry bae~~' his phone was ringing. Loud music was heard and they were slowly walking closer and closer to the noise.

"What Taehyung?" He pushed the door to the practice room holding his phone in his left hand as the other hand was occupied by Aera's arm, standing behind him. As soon as he opened the door, Cypher pt. 3 was heard.

'🎶 bakkwora ni iphone, you don't need your airplane mode. 🎶' V was rapping into the phone to annoy Namjoon. Namjoon ended the call understanding it was V's weird prank.

V saw his presence in the room and waved with a boxed smile, noticing a guest had come to visit he turned off the music with a click. "We hab guesteu!" He shouted in English to gather everyone's attention.

The other members stopped their activities as the dance trio were practicing and the other two hyungs were sleeping on each other tired of moving their bodies.

It was a little awkward for Aera and she didn't really know what to do, she was feeling all sorts of feelings. Namjoon guided her in and sat her down on a chair.

He looked up at the other members who had a fill of love in their eyes as they stared at Aera. "Yah, close those mouths or a fly will get in." He glared at them. Suag and Jin woke up from Namjoon's appearance.

Aera was confused and just fiddled with her fingers.

"This is my sister. She's going to be at the company often. She's really good in music, you guys heard about her. So I don't think I need to—" Poor leader got cut off.

"Hi Aera-shi, I'm Jimin." He rushed over and took her hand to do a handshake, brushing his thumb over the back of her hand. Aera a bit startled, blushed. His voice was soft and cloudy. His hands are like a child. She thought smiling.

V pushed Jimin to the side and placed his hands in hers. "Anyeong, I'm V, but you can call me Taehyung." His voice was deep just like she had heard in their songs.

"Hello Taehyung." Aera shyly said.

J-Hope took his turn and grabbed her hand in his hands, doing a formal like handshake.

"I'm your hope! You can call me Hoseok." He smiled.

"Hi Hoseok." Aera smiled.

Rapmon sighed at Jimin and Taehyung as they were excited like they were seeing a girl for the first time in their lives.

Jin made his way through, "Hi Aera, I'm Jin! If you need anything you can ask me. You're Namjoon's sister so we'll take care of you like family." He patted her shoulder motherly like.

"What is this a hi touch or something.." Jungkook said. Aera was partially frozen as she heard his voice. So she is hyung's sister. He smirked.

"Hi, Aera. I'm Jungkook and you can call me Oppa."  He smiled about to kiss her hand. Namjoon grabbed his left ear while Jimin went to grab the right. Oppa? Aera's face was red as a tomato.

"Nice try, playboy." Rapmon sneered. Jungkook tried getting away from their clasp.

There was one more person left to meet, but where was he?

They all sat around and talked.

"Aera, what university do you go to?" V asked as he caught his own skittle in his mouth.

"I'm attending Seoul International University." She said. She was getting comfortable with the boys and liked their energy. It made her happy.

"Really? Our little Jungkook goes there. He's taking.. what Intermediate Music?" Jimin wrapped an arm around the Maknae's neck.

Shit, hyung. Wtf. "y-eah." He said nervously. He didn't want her to know he was in class with her, he wanted to approach her differently. He liked her.

Aera was surprised, "I'm also in that class." Class with Jeon Jungkook?

"Oh really?" He just said.

"Wow the world really is small." Jin said as he got up. "Aera would you like something to eat or drink?"

From all the boys surrounding her and her heart about to explode, water would be appropriate to cool it down.

"Water is fine." She said shyly.

"Ok!" Jin made his way to get water.

Jungkook wasn't surprised, he knew. He knew who she was since high school.

A/n: This chapter is long :/