Toneri x Reader

Here you were staring above at Naruto and Hinata sharing a kiss just in front of the moon. This would have been fairly romantic to watch but since your crush Naruto was the one doing it-it only caused hurt in your heart. You clench your teeth a bit trying to shake the feeling of regret. You tried really hard not to have feelings for the blonde but failed as he was the only one who would put up with you.

You were a rather quiet person and were very strict when it came to missions. This is how you caught Naruto's attention. He believed you were on the road to being another Sasuke, so he decided to take you under "his wing" and look after you. You of course called him an idiot for taking something so trivial into consideration. But he took it seriously and offered you more attention than anyone else. He took it as a sign of best friends but for you-it made your heart race. You began to love him, but being the tsundere you are, you never dared tell him.

Sighing, you look away only to see Toneri with the same expression as you. You felt bad since you knew he really liked Hinata but just did things the wrong way. He couldn't see what was in front of him, but you could feel that he had an idea of what was going on. 'At least he doesn't have to experience this hurtful scene' you thought bitterly. Looking at him made you feel pity, he's been alone just like Naruto and Sasuke. You thought of a way to comfort him... "Its not your fault." This made Toneri turn to you. You turn red covering your mouth, oh god your mouth has betrayed your thoughts once again. "...thanks." He shakes his head and proceeds to make one of his platforms. "You're heading back too right? Take this." You step towards the platform but somehow you couldn't bring yourself to leave just like that. "Won't you reconsider coming with me?" He shakes his head and turns to walk away. "But Naruto offered you a place, wouldn't it be better to be there with people rather than up here by yourself?" He makes a solemn face "I'd like to think it'd be better to live alone than to live knowing the person you love start a life with someone else." His words struck something in you, he was right. You start to think about Naruto going on dates with Hinata, you imagine then become boyfriend and girlfriend, the day they would wed. Biting your lip you look up at Toneri. "I-Is there room for one more?" Toneri opens his mouth in shock. "You can't be serious?" You turn towards earth with a thoughtful look. "It's what is best." "It will be a long time before the moon comes close to earth again, maybe even never...and I won't bother to return you if you regret it." You stay quiet. After a moment he offers you a hand. You smile and follow him into his castle where the two of you will only enjoy each others company.

-Timeskip-

"Hey! Get back here, you need to get dressed!" You chased after your little pale son as he giggled running past your husband. Toneri smiled and sighed. "Is (S/N) running naked again?" You chuckle. "Yep. I better catch him before he gets a cold." You were about to go after S/N when you catch a glimpse of Toneri's glum look. You take his hand. You knew he wanted to see your child grow up. When S/N was younger you offered Toneri the chance to borrow your eyes to at least see his child once. He refused saying he couldn't possibly do that to the one he loves.

You and Toneri were first very awkward but later slowly found out you guys had a common way of thinking. You didn't believe it at first when he confessed he liked you, and certainly didn't think you can come to develop feelings for him either. But as you matured your personality did as well and you weren't such a Tsundere anymore. Now you can say you displayed lots of affection for Toneri and your son. After all-he is the one who gave you a home and brought happiness to your life.

After you clothed your son, you three had dinner and you both put (S/N)to sleep. Toneri was quiet for most of the rest of the day so you got worried. "Toneri, are you okay?" He smiled but a sad smile. "(Y/N)... I believe you should raise (S/N) on earth." This shocked you. "Don't you mean WE should raise him on earth?" He shook his head and looked away towards his bedside. "He needs to grow up somewhere with more people, somewhere he has a chance to live a happier life with better influences and friends. They can offer him that and I can't." You felt heartbroken at the though of Toneri feeling useless only because he is blind. You pulled hard on his cheek as he winced in pain. "Listen Toneri. You are HIS father and as his father it is your responsibility to raise him. You being blind is not an excuse. He needs your wisdom, not your sight Okay?! He needs your love and nothing else! How am i suppose to explain to him if he grows up without you? 'Oh your father didn't want you cuz he couldn't see you? Sorry bout that.' No! Now stop with all this, this is why I am here as your wife, to guide and help you through hard times. I will be your sight." You open your mouth to ramble more until you see Toneri in tears. He smiles and pulls you towards him and locks lips with you. You smile through the kiss. He pulls away, "Thank you (Y/N). I love you." You blush "I-I love you too you dummy." And with that you both fall asleep peacefully.