Kankuro x Reader (Lemon)

Kankuro and you were at his house, you were helping him study for his math test. "(Y/N) I can't do this one." You sigh, "Kankuro, that's what you've been saying for all of the math problems you've encountered." "It's not my fault I can't do it...but maybe I'll try if you give me motivation..." Kankuro scoots closer to you and begins kissing your neck as you blush a bit. You tried to resist but he knew your weak points, so it was useless to fight against him.

"Kankuro wait..." "What is it." He mumbles as he begins undressing you. "I'm on my period." He quickly moves away "For real!?" You start cracking up non stop as Kankuro face palms himself, he then smirks and shuts you up by kissing you roughly. You throw your arms around his neck as he begins to undress you once more. "You're gonna pay for that" he says seductively and it turned you on making your core throb.

He slips his hand under your panties rubbing your clit as slowly and gentle as possible. You grow frustrated "Kankuro!" "Hehe told ya." He then inserts his tongue exploring your womanhood, you try to suppress your moans. He moves your hand away, "(Y/N), I want to hear your voice..." He proceeds licking and sucking you in your lower area, you feel yourself about to cum but Kankuro stops. "K-Kankuro?" You look at him only to throw your head back as you feel a sudden thrust.

"I-I'm not done with you yet." He plays with your breasts while giving you small hickeys everywhere. You both feel close, and moan each other's names releasing together. Kankuro falls next to you panting and you smile at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-A While Later-

"Kankuro, why is this book wet..." "Duh, we did it on that book." You quickly throw the math book at him. "Ewww!" "Haha! I'm just kidding, I dropped lemonade on it." He winked playfully as you smacked his arm. You punished him by working on math for the rest of the day.