Kisame x Reader

"Kisame...let's break up." Kisame turned to look at you in shock, never had he thought that those words would escape your mouth. You both had been so happy since the beginning of your relationship, it even had come to the point that Kisame thought about marriage. He didn't know what could he possibly done wrong in order for you to end it all without even a warning. He tried to stay calm and hear the reason first.

"W-what do you mean (Y/N)?" You stared at the ground emotionless which made him even more scared. "This isn't going to work out, so maybe we should...just stop it now before it's too late." Kisame grabbed you by the shoulders turning you towards him "There has to be a reason. I know you (Y/N). You wouldn't do this, we love each other!" You flinched at the word love, that was the last thing you wanted to hear right now, this shouldn't be so hard, but then again...you are in love with him. You stand abruptly and turn away "I just think we should end it, please just accept it...please." You turned and Kisame's heart dropped, your eyes pleaded him to accept but he also saw some regret and without thinking he nodded. You give him a ghostly smile and bid your goodbye as you leave his apartment in a rush. You left Kisame in a bad and confused state, he doesn't know what's happening and he knew that he had to get answers. He thinks for a while and then quickly grabs his sweater leaving to your mother's house, she always knew everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As your mother opens the door her eyes widen but quickly sadden, she lets Kisame in and offers the usual tea. After a long silence he gives her a knowing look "What's going on Ms. (L/N)? I know (Y/N) wouldn't just end it." "She ended it with you!? Why that girl. She didn't tell me about that." She sighs and sets her cup down. "...(Y/N) is sick. You know she's been feeling strange and when we finally went to the doctor they informed us that her cancer was bad. She refuses to get treatment, she doesn't want to suffer." Kisame couldn't find words...how could you not have told your boyfriend, you've been together for 7 years. Kisame nods standing up, "I won't let her go through this alone; I'll be with her til the end. I will give her the happiness she has given me when I was alone." Kisame saw your mother smile and she looked behind him, he turns only to see you a crying mess. "(Y-Y/N)-" "you idiot! I was trying to make it easier but you just don't give up!" Kisame smiles as you run into his arms "I love you (Y/N)." You sob clutching onto him "I love you too." Your mother just smiled at the sight, it wouldn't be much time but she knew Kisame would keep a smile on your face down to the last second.