Hidan x Reader

A/N: I swear Wattpad is on crack.

"Look, just give me the damn beer." "You need to stop drinking, might I remind you how you get when drunk, un." Deidara was busy arguing with Hidan about his drunkard problems. You didn't want to interfere, afraid that you might end up getting in trouble in between. "Hey bitch, tell this blonde idiot to give me my beer." You flinch and nod reaching for it but Deidara holds you back with an arm and shields you from Hidan's line of sight, "Don't disrespect her like that. She's your girlfriend you Asshole!" "It's alright Dei I-" Hidan is infuriated with how you call Deidara, he didn't want anybody but himself to be yours. "Tch. Forget this shit." Hidan goes out of the hide out, you panic, you didn't want Hidan in his state to go out. He might end up in the red light district.

"H-Hidan wait!" He was already gone, you start crying and Deidara comes out to comfort you. "What's his deal? Un" "H-he believes we have something." Deidara raises a brow then blushes lightly "S-sure-you're pretty (Y/N) but I think of you more as a little sister." You smile at him knowing already, you just hoped Hidan would understand.

You love Hidan with all your heart. When you first met, it was like you've been saved from the torture you were going through. You had been married to an abusive lord, he would beat you almost everyday. One day when you were out by the river you encountered him, you smiled at him but he could see the pain behind your smile and for some reason his heart clenched at the sight of a beautiful girl having to force a smile like that. He ended up sacrificing your husband and taking you with him, ever since you both fell in love and became a couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Timeskip-

It was already late at night and Hidan still hadn't come back. You wept at the thought of him being with other women, could he really be that cruel to you? You hear the bedroom door open as your breath hitches, you stay still laying on the bed. Hidan sighs throwing off his clothes except his boxers and lays in the bed spooning you. He rests his chin against your shoulder "(Y/N), I'm sorry." You stay quiet "Babe, I'm not him...I would never hurt you in that way. I promise I'll try not to drink too much." "Where were you." He sighs "I was out cooling off my head, I really didn't want to look Jealous infront of you." You turn kissing him "me and Dei are like siblings, nothing more." "I don't give a shit, I'm still going to get mad everytime. Stupid Barbie." You giggle and snuggle into his embrace and your consciousness slips as you fall into a safe and deep sleep. Hidan smiles kissing your forehead and falls asleep as well.