Pein x Reader

You and Pein were in your lunch hour at (Fav restaurant). You both worked in Pein's family business and he always took you out to lunch. You were happily chatting with him until you saw a pissed off look in his face, he was glaring at someone and you turned to see a man staring towards your way. "Um Pein are you alright?" He relaxed a little and nodded towards you and you give him a smile, not bothering to ask what just happened and you both continued to eat and chat.

After finishing Pein excused himself for a phone call and went to a more quiet place. You were patiently waiting for him, not that it mattered you were late, because he owned the company. You saw the man from earlier as he went up to you an gave you a smile. "Hi" you stare at him questioningly but decide not to be rude. "Uh, Hi" "Is that man your boyfriend?" He asks pointing at Pein. You stay silent, you don't know if you should lie and say he is in order to avoid talking to the man or tell the truth and say he was only your Bestfriend which might result in more conversation. "Um He's-" you were cut off by a hand going around your waist and pulling you back making your back hit their chest. "Get lost, she's mine." You hear Pein say as you sigh in relief and the man walks away a bit irritated. You turn around and thank Pein, he's always saving you from encounters with men, especially at the office.

You are a really beautiful woman, and it wasn't uncommon for a man to come up to you every once in a while. But there are two problems, one is you're very shy around guys except for Pein since you've known him for long, two is that you were in love with him so you didn't really care much about other confessions unless if it were to come from Pein himself. "It's no problem" he grabs your hand leading you outside as you blush at the contact. When you guys are in his car he is lost in thought for a moment, you stare at him trying to read his thoughts...it was really quite bothersome that he rarely showed his emotions. "Pein, what are you thinking." He turns to look at you with a serious face, "(Y/N), let's stop this." "Huh?" You ask confused. "S-stop what?" He gets closer to your face stopping, his face only an inch far. "Let's stop pretending." He then crashes his lips on yours and you kiss back immidiatetly, you've waited years for this and it was finally happening.

He slowly pulls away and stares into your eyes. "You're mine now, and I'll make sure every guy knows it." You smile at his cute jealousy and nod. He starts driving with one hand and intertwines the other with yours as you both head back to the office.