Madara x Reader

"So you called to cancel our date?" Madara sounded a bit irritated as you sigh in annoyance. "Look I was really excited but sadly I have been cursed with the flu~" You whined. Madara rarely invites you out to do something, he is usually busy with his work and the one day he asks you to go on a date...you end up sick. You both have been together since high school, you were the only girl who stood up to his obnoxious rich guy insults amongst the other students and he instantly knew he had to have you as his partner for life.

"You swear you are not just faking?" You glare but remember that he can't see you. "Are you stupid!? Why would I fake!? I've been looking forward to this-" you were cut off by many coughs. You can hear Madara sigh through the phone, "look Madara, this isn't my fault okay?" You hear the line cut off. "What the hell? Jerk." You say angrily as you throw the phone somewhere and cover yourself with more blankets. 'Doesn't even give a damn about my health' you think as you fall to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up and look at the clock, you've been asleep for about 2 hours. "So you're finally up huh?" You quickly look to your left and see Madara sitting with his arms crossed next to you. "W-what? Madara?" "You really think I'd let my girlfriend suffer at home alone?" You smile feeling special, Madara can be really sweet at times. "Here, I made you tea, it should sooth your throat." You take it gratefully taking in the warmness since you were practically freezing. Madara notices and gets in bed placing the cup on the stand then wrapping his body around yours. "Madara! You'll get sick!" He just nuzzles into your neck "wouldn't that be great? Then I wouldn't have to go to work, and you can be my nurse❤️." You blush at the thought, and quickly shake it away trying not to be a perve.

"I wish we could have gone on a date though..." "Well isn't this like one? Isn't it every man's dream to get germs and boogers all over him from his girlfriend?" He says sarcastically and you punch his arm earning a chuckle from. You both smile at each other and fall into a very comfortable sleep.
***********************

A/N: Being sick sucks 😭, thanks for reading though!!!