Gaara x Reader

You enter into the Kazekage's office inspecting everything. 'Seems peaceful enough' you thought, the chair spins and in your sight is a handsome man which makes your heart beat rapidly. "Welcome, I hear you want to move to this vill-huh!?" He's cut off as you dash to him embracing him tightly. "Hey! Let go of the Kazekage!" The man next to him yells "it's alright Kankuro. Um miss are you okay?" You look at him straight in the eyes "we're destined to be my love." With that he blushes madly and Kankuro questions with a "What!?" You get off him giggling "you are the most handsome man I ever met, I must marry you~" "I agree." Kankuro adds making Gaara glare at him. He clears his throat and his sea foam colored eyes look at yours "you are ranked a Jonin here so take your headband." You take it from him and smile "what's your name?" "What's your's?" "...Gaara of the Sand." "Then I'm (Y/N). Of the sand to be." You wink at him making him flustered once again, Kankuro smirks and hands you your key to your knew apartment; you make you way out. "Damn little brother, get it on!" Gaara shakes his head but looks out the window seeing you, he can't lie; you caught his interest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Timeskip-
-1 month later-

"Gaaaaaaaaraaaaaaa~!" You jump on his back and he captures your legs to support you. "Goodmorning (Y/N)." You give him a closed eyed smile. "Goodmorning my love." He chuckles entering his office and closing the door. From a small distance an annoyed Matsuri chats with her friend. "How come she gets to be so close to lord Gaara." Her friend swoons "because they're in love~<3" "huuuuuh!? She hasn't even been here that long! That can't be!" "Yes it can" Matsuri turns to the sound of Temari's voice. "You better not ruin this for Gaara, Matsuri, I know you have feelings for him but Gaara has finally found someone special and I'm sorry it's not you." She sighs looking down "you're right Temari-sama...he deserves to be happy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So why did the almighty Kazekage summon me here?" You sit on his desk as he stands infront of you. "I have something to tell you..." You smile looking at him questionably, Gaara was more nervous than usual. But it can't be helped, you made him nervous with your constant flirty self. He believed you were always joking, he didn't know that you were actually in love with him. "(Y/N), I-I like you." You stare at him blushing, he gets nervous when you're so quiet so he gives you a scroll and moves you out of his office saying "and here's your mission, good luck!" You turn to have the door slammed in your face. You start laughing at his panicking form, you enter once again to see him in his desk holding his face in his hands. "Damn, I messed up." "Oh Gaara, you didn't think I was gonna leave without my goodbye kiss." He looks up confused and you smash your lips against his. When you pull away he's in a daze. "I'll see you after my mission love." With that you giggle walking out of his office.