Minato x Reader

(Kushina won't exist here since MinaKushi is Life❤️ and I don't want them to separate. ;-;)

You turn to see the clock on your bedside reading [8:05 am] "Shit!" You get up quickly heading for a five minute shower. You had woken up late once again, even if you tried very hard. You are the fourth Hokage's right hand. You are very responsible in duties but not very responsible when it came to coming to work on time. Your alarm never seemed to wake you up, not even a herd of stampeding elephants can wake you up. As you dress up in your daily attire mutter things to yourself like "He'll switch me for sure this time" or "Stupid alarm clock." You grabbed your key and quickly skipped from building to building to the Hokage office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N), late again I see." The third says shaking his head. "Oh quiet you old man." You say running up the stairs, you knock on the door as you hear a "Come in." Making your way inside Minato smiles at you making your heart skip a beat. "Oh Goodmorning (Y/N)." "S-sorry I'm late lord fourth!." You say scratching your cheek nervously. He shakes his head "it's fine, really. By the way, that hairstyle looks nice on you." You blush grabbing a strand of your hair nervously, you usually wore your hair clipped up to look more pro, but since you were extremely late today you left it down naturally. "T-thanks." You go at his side preparing for your daily work.

"Say... Minato..." "Yes (Y/N)-chan?" "You're not going to switch me are you?" He looks at you wide eyed "Switch you to where?" "Job position...I'm always late." He chuckles a little, gosh his chuckle made your heart dance. "No way, I can't possibly have the woman I love far away from me." You blush madly, how can he say it so calmly like that! "Q-quit joking Minato." He stares at you seriously "I'm not one to joke with women's heart's (Y/N)." He gets up and brings you close to him, "I love you (Y/N)" he leans down to kiss you softly as you wrap your arms around his torso melting into the kiss, you just couldn't believe he felt the same way after so many years. "Well well well, looky here." You pull away surprised to see Jiraiya there. Minato sighs "Should of known it would be you to enter without knocking." He chuckles. "I'm guessing you're doing okay Minato, more than okay." Jiraiya looks at you winking as you blush madly, you quickly pile up some scrolls and excuse yourself. "We'll finish later (Y/N)." Minato says making you more embarrassed as you exit the room. "You scared away my woman Sensei." Jiraiya laughs "take care of her Minato." Minato nods "I would give my life for her."