Shino x Reader

You ran up to knock on the door and a curly haired woman opened it smiling. "Goodmorning Mrs. Aburame" "Goodmorning, Shino is in the back (Y/N)." "Like always." The woman chuckled and let you in and you run to the backyard only to find Shino catching bugs like always. "Shino!!!!" Shino jumped and the beetle he was trying to catch flew away. He turned towards you with the same unamused face as always although you can never tell what he's thinking since he covers his eyes and that's what gives away what a person is thinking. "Good morning (Y/N)." "Morning" "that was a rare beetle...I could have had it for my collection." "Oh come on Shino! We're gonna be late for school!" You dragged him to his room and pushed him in. "I thought you said we were going to school." "I'm not letting you go like that!" You point at his pants that held dirt stains from him kneeling in his backyard. He sighs and goes to change anyway. You go down to the kitchen and his mother chuckles at your frustrated face. "I don't know what he'll do without you (Y/N), by the looks of things you'll end up as my daughter in law." She beams happily and you turn a thousand shades of red. "H-huh!Mrs.Aburame...please...haha. I'm not even his girlfriend or anything like that...we're bestfriends." You sulk at the thought of just being Bestfriends. Sure you have been in love with Shino ever since you were kids and you didn't care that others thought he was weird. To you he was a rather handsome boy and wise as well. Of course you didn't mind his bug obsession either, you have gotten quite used to the creepy crawlers.

"Let's go (Y/N)." You shake away your thoughts and follow him out. "See you Mrs. Aburame!" "I'll be going mother." She hugs both of you "Goodbye my lovely teenagers!" You laugh at Shino's mother's excitement, you would be happy to be her daughter in law. You stare at Shino as he looks up ahead, while you both walk to your High school. 'He probably only sees me as a friend' you think as you suddenly crash against a bus stop pole. You fall back and clutch your now bleeding nose. "Oooowwww!" Shino kneels down to your level quickly. "(Y/N) are you alright?" You curse under your breathe, "yeah just peachy." He hands you a handkerchief and you gladly accept it and he helps you up. "You should really stop staring at my face and pay attention to where you're going." You blush and deny quickly. "W-what do you mean!!? Idiot I was staring at your...n-nose! Yeah it's a really perfect shaped nose!" Shino stares at you and turns around, you hear low stifled chuckles. "A-are you laughing!??" You peek at his face and see him shaking covering his mouth with his hand. You giggle to yourself, you felt really accomplished, you've finally got a reaction besides his monotonous face he wears all the time, it didn't matter if it resulted in you embarrassing yourself. "Come on let's just go to school... You need to wash up." You nod and both go to school.

-Timeskip-

You twirled your pencil in boredom as you couldn't wait for the bell to start lunch. Finally it rung and you happily grabbed your huge lunchbox you share with Shino, you were really happy that he loved your cooking and he personally asked to share your lunch with him everyday. You already felt like his wife, you happily made your way to his classroom but stopped in the corner as you saw him talk with a girl. You saw him nod and follow her somewhere, you decided to follow them until they stopped somewhere less crowded in the school. You felt terrible for being in his business but this is your bestfriend and love your dealing with. You listened in "Shino...I know it may not look it but...I've had a crush on you for a while now." You gasped lowly and took a peek at the girl...she seemed to be fairly short but really pretty, you yourself was one of the prettiest girls in school but you were really self-conscious of yourself when being compared to others. "So please...go out with me, I promise to make you the happiest!" You didn't want to listen anymore and ran away, you ran outside to the place you and Shino always sit under a tree.

You didn't even dare touch your food. You only sulked...'what if Shino decides to make her his girlfriend' went on in your mind. You shook away sad thoughts and saw that Shino was walking towards you...you only looked down. "Sorry I'm late, you could have started eating." He reached towards the box but you quickly took it in your arms. "It's okay...I'm sure her food is way better than mine. I'm sure you'd rather hang out with her." You held back tears and made your way to get up but Shino grabbed your arm and sat you back down. "Did you listen on that girl confessing her feelings to me?" You turn away "only a little" "So you didn't hear everything?" You shake your head. He sighs. "I told her that I couldn't accept her feelings...because I already have a person to share my life with." "H-huh!? Since when!? You never t-told me..." You get even more sad 'so he already has another girlfriend'. "Why are you sulking?" "B-because I...I love you Shino! I've been in love with you ever since we were little kids! I don't care if people think you're weird! I don't care if you're in love with bugs! To me you are the perfect and most kindest guy!" You let your tears fall. "....I still don't see why you're sulking. I had already planned on making you my wife." Shino said this as he ate from the lunchbox. You stood there with your mouth agape. "W-what?" "You are the only one I want to be with. I don't like anybody else." You blushed. "In other words I love you too." You smiled and wiped away your tears. As you were about to reach for a piece of chicken you felt a hand on the back of your head then Shino's lips were on yours. It was quick but it was enough to make you faint in happiness. "H-hey...are you okay!?" He held you as you only laughed.

-Later in the day-

"Please give me your blessing to marry (Y/N)." Your father dropped his coffee mug in shock. "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||||
A/N: Hello readers! Thanks for reading! ^_^