Chōji x Reader (Lemon)

This was a request from DJBro2121  (Check out her stories) hope you like it!~

You picked at your dinner plate distracted in thought. Your boyfriend Choji chewed down his food swallowing it. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" You look up at him dead in the eye. "Choji, do I not...turn you on?" "W-what?" "Maybe I don't have enough sex appeal..." You look at yourself, you've been Choji's girlfriend for 3 years and you thought that he would have made you officially his by now but he never showed signs of wanting to do it. You feel a hand on your cheek and Choji looks at you with concern "(Y/N)-chan don't be self conscious of yourself, you are beautiful no, you are perfect." "Then make me feel like I'm perfect Choji."

Choji turns many shades of red and nods. You both walk to the room you share and you sit him on the bed. You knew that he wouldn't take the initiative so you sat on his lap and started making out with him. You feel a bulge growing underneath you, you start to move your hips rubbing against it as he groans in pleasure. Choji was no longer shy as he started to undress as you did to him,while kissing you with love. After removing your bra he fondled and sucked on your breasts earning light moans from you which turned him on.

He slowly turned and gently layed you on the bed. He started planting light kisses all over your body making you feel precious and fragile. "Choji...please.." You beg as he inserts you slowly coming in and out, you feel pleasure at the feeling of his large member inserting you. "Faster." You say as he picks up the pace, making you clench the bed sheets as you can't contain the overflowing feeling of pleasure seething threw your whole body. Choji enjoys the sight of you under him screaming his name in pure ecstasy and he starts to rub your clit causing you to go insane. "Mmm...Ch-Choji!!!"

You stop him, shifting positions as you're now on top of him and start moving up and down throwing your head back. After a few mintutes you start to drool a bit "Choji! You're-mmmm s-so big!!" He holds your hips helping you move up and down faster. "(Y-Y/N)-chan you're s-so tight!!!" He quickly sits up and you throw your hands around his neck. And with each hard thrust, you claw his back earning even more moans. "(Y-Y/N)-chan! I'm cumming!!" He cums inside of you, causing you to also tighten around him and cum.

You both lay on the bed panting looking up at the ceiling. "That...was...Amazing." You turn to smile at Choji lovingly as he smiles back with a tiny blush. "It was." You lightly punch his arm "I thought you didn't know anything about this~" you tease him as he turns red in embarrassment. "I-I don't!!" You laugh and get out of the sheets standing up next to the bed. "whatever, I need to clean the table." Choji stares at your bare body and he starts to feel his member grow again. He hugs you from the waist and pulls you back to bed. "Ch-Choji?!!" "Forget the table.." He starts kissing you again as you chuckle, you both made love for the rest of the night~ <3