Minato x Reader

"Minato! Hurry up, there is bound to be a big ass line by now!" you shout from outside Minato's house. "W-we'll be out in a bit!" you could tell by his stuttering that he was nowhere near done. You sigh turning the car off and making your way inside. You go to Minato's room and see baby Naruto sucking on one of his toys while laying naked. Your eyes narrow towards the sound of water coming from the bathroom. 'He musta woke up late again...' you thought. You giggle at Naruto and begin to change him into his cute fox onsie. "You are so adorable!" you squeal out. Minato comes out of the shower without any clothes making you both turn red in embarrassment. "(Y-Y/N)!!! Im sorry! I didnt know you'd be in here!" he quickly runs back in the bathroom as you could only crack up. "Sorry! I'll be waiting with Naruto in the car!"

You make your way back to the car and look at Naruto's googly eyes, "aw, you look just like Minato!" Naruto smiles grabbing ahold of your hair. "Mama!" your eyes widen and your heart clenches. "Ahahaha, oh Naruto. Im not your mother... Though i wish I was." you finish sadly. You practicaly were like Naruto's mom. Kushina and Minato had Naruto, even if both parents were barely at the age of 16. It was just one of those nights where they had gotten in the mood without protection. Kushina panicked saying she didn't want a child ruining her life at such an early age, but Minato begged her not to abort it. So when Kushina had the child she immediately pushed all responsibilities of Naruto on Minato. She left town soon after. Of course it left Minato devastated but he was still a father and he loved Naruto with all his heart. Luckily you were there to help him the whole way until this day. Of course you've been in love with Minato since you were both kids but for some reason you've always been friendzoned. You shake your thoughts away and strap Naruto in his baby seat. Minato comes out soon after, then you all head off to the mall.

Upon entering you groan already dreading the big line next to the giant christmas tree where everyone waited patiently to meet "santa". "You sure that you dont want me to buy the costume and dress up myself? I can save us the hours here." Minato chuckled gently pushing you in the line. You sighed as you looked at everything decorated around the mall.

After a while you finally made it to the fat man in a suit. You handed him Naruto to which he giggled at the sight of Santa, making you smile. After a small chat Minato wanted a photo. You went infront to take the picture with your phone. "(Y/N) get over here." Minato ushered making you surprised. "Huh? You want me in there?" he nodded smiling making you squeal on the inside as you handed a random guy your phone and ran to his side. The camera man from the mall also asked you guys to smile. Minato pulled you close causing a small blush from you, but made you smile anyway. After everything you all waved by to Santa and secretly thanked him to which he confusedly said your welcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day on christmas morning you all got up excitedly for today. While Minato ushered the opening for presents with Naruto, you sat back and watched them with a smile. Life couldn't be more perfect. "(Y/N)-chan, this ones for you!" you blink confused, you were the santa for them, you didn't think you'd get anything. You open it curiously and gasp at a beautiful ring in a box. You turn to Minato with your mouth agape. He gave you a gentle smile. "I should have conveyed my feelings to you a long time ago (Y/N), I love you." with that he leaned down and kissed you passionately to which you gladly responded. Pulling away he slipped the promise ring on your finger. "Mama!" Naruto giggled. Minato joined him as well. "That's right Naruto, she is your mother." He handed the baby to you as you sighed delighted. Life was now perfect.

θ

(A/N: Merry Late Christmas to you all xD! And Early New years, about to come in a few hours lol. Hope you guys have fun✌✨)