Shikamaru x Reader Pt. 2

You smile at Choji's attempt to make you see Shikamaru. "Choji, stop. Shikamaru probably wants his life to stay how it is, I can't go back to him, he has a child now." Choji sighs sadly and holds your hand comfortingly "and now you need him. Your child is going to need him." You look down at your 5 month grown stomach, you smile sadly. "Choji... He wouldn't want to get back with me. I ended our relationship." Choji shakes his head "I think you're just afraid to face him again, I swear he still loves you (Y/N)." You look down not wanting to reply back, you didn't really know what you would say if you confronted Shikamaru, and in this state.

A month after you left Shika you found out the news that made you freak and happy. You were expecting Shikamaru's child, how happy you were about the news, but at the same time it only made you upset that Shikamaru didn't know. He had his other child now and you didn't want to take away that happiness by possibly supplying him with yourself as a burden to him. How you wished to be with him again, but you didn't blame the child, it's not their mistake.

You turn up to see the door to Choji's house open only for your eyes to widen at the sight of a tired looking Shikamaru. "Hey Choji I-" he stopped in shock as he turned to see you. You look at Choji accusingly and he gets up to leave the house "Sorry guys, I needed to get you guys together someway. Have fun." He says exiting, making you look at Shikamaru. "Sh-Shika..." He smiles sadly "(Y-Y/N)..." His eyes land on your stomach and you see him with a hint of anger and jealousy. In his mind he was thinking you had already moved on and are starting a family with someone else, it bothered him greatly he wasn't the lucky guy. "I see you're doing fine." You look away nervously, trying to possibly find the courage to confess you are bearing his son, but you really wanted to tease him a little because just from the sound of his voice you knew he was jealous.

You look down at your stomach lovingly while stroking it "I couldn't be happier with this child, it's the best thing that ever happened to me." He grits his teeth as you say this but tries to force a smile. "...I just hope he isn't as dumb and lazy as his father, I really hope he gets the brainiac side of him." Shikamaru looks up with hopeful eyes as you smile at him, he embraces you tightly without hurting you. "Y-you should have told me sooner!!!" You tear up loving the feeling of being in the arms of your lover once again. He pulls away looking at you seriously "(Y/N), I know I messed up. But please give me another chance...I want to be with you, I love you." You cry even more "you idiot pineapple-head! I love you too!" He gives you a sweet kiss muttering "troublesome woman" as he pulls away as you only giggle and sigh in delight as you had your Shika back and was ready to start a family.

A/N: Thanks for all the support and cheering up guys! Love you all. 💕