Sai x Reader

You stop and turn to look for like the twentieth time. You swear you can feel someone looking at you but everytime you look around there is no one in sight. You shrug and decide to go to the ninja academy, you go there often to train some of the children since they begged you to do it plus you loved children. You enter to see them tossing Kunai, one of the boys throws it and they missed making everyone laugh at him. He sulks and you go up to him "Don't worry, everyone starts like this so learn from your mistakes, a great ninja trains his way to the top." He smiles happily at you as the other students admire your advice.

As it was time to go home you saw Sai walking your way and you blush instantly. You've liked Sai ever since he joined Naruto's team, and you had trouble talking to him since he always had a poker face making you think he didn't like talking to you. As you pass by him you smile and quicken your pace. "(Y/N)-san correct." You stop and turn "u-um yeah but just (Y/N) is fine Sai." He smiles as you feel butterflies in your stomach, you couldn't believe a fake smile did this to you. He pulls out a paper and hands it to you, you look at it and gasp. It was a sketch of you smiling with the children. "I-it's beautiful..." "A beautiful drawing for a beautiful woman." You look up with a blush "t-thanks S-Sai..." "You're welcome, that is just one of the many I have of you." You just stare wide eyed, he was the person you felt staring at you, still...you couldn't believe at how blunt and straightforward he was. "I'm sorry I can't give you the others, they're mine to keep." "W-why would you wanna keep them?" "I can't let other's admire your beauty as much as I do."

You look down not knowing what to say, Sai was opening up to you and you were extremely happy, even if he was joking around. You admire your sketch smiling down at it "You seem to love children (Y/N), it's great, when we have children you'll be a lovely mother." "Eeeeh!!!" You look at him in surprise, he plants a kiss on your cheek as he walks away with a closed eyed smile. You then giggle running after him, you knew that you and Sai were going to be closer from today on.