Kakashi x Reader x Obito

Ooc Kakashi

You try striking the masked silver-haired jonin as he dodges swiftly, you smile under your own mask. "Oh my~ such skill." He glares at you. "Look Idiot number two, i don't have time for this. I need to assist Naruto in the war." Kakashi says frustrated as Tobi just went after the kyuubi meanwhile you stayed behind to distract Kakashi. "Now Now, dont be such a downer. I want to see how good you have got." Kakashi pauses, did he know you? "Hey, who are you." he demanded more than question. You sigh. "Well I see no deal in hiding any longer. We've already got this far." You took off your swirly mask same as Tobi's. Kakashi's eyes widen. "(Y/N)..."

You give him a gentle smile. "Yup, that's my name." "Then that must mean...Obito is" "yup, also alive." "how can you act like its no big deal! Do you realize how much I've suffered!" You look down ashamed. "I never wanted to hurt anyone, but because of my selfish love...I had no choice but to do this." He stared you down but you wouldn't give in, no matter if Kakashi had to kill you-you would let him in order to make sure Obito's plan sets in motion.

"Why are you and Obito causing this!?" "Because you killed Rin." You were startled by the deep voice that came from behind you. "Obito..." He places a hand on your shoulder, "I see we've reunited the whole team, except..." "I-I didn't-" "SHUT UP I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR EXCUSES" you knew Obito was beyond pissed, of course that only hurt you more. Rin was still the only one who held his heart. Not you, the one who has been by his side since day 1. Why did you stay by his side? You were foolishly in love just like he was with Rin. It was all one big love circle, Obito loves Rin, you love him, Kakashi loves you, and Rin loved Kakashi.

Kakashi's eyes widen in realization, "Where is Naruto!?" Obito sighs. "He has already been taken care of, now come (Y/N)..." Obito took your hand gently dragging you towards him. Kakashi held a pained look. "(Y/N)!!! Dont leave me again! Not again please..." His cracked voice made your heart hurt, at times you felt stupid as to why you could never accept his feelings if he could give you everything; and besides... He was still your childhood bestfriend. "Im sorry Kakashi..." you said sadly as you stood by Obito's side. Suddenly Kakashi grabbed you angrily, "Dont you see he is only using you? You are chasing after something you can't have!" You look at him angry as well, "And aren't you doing the same!?" Kakashi froze as you retorted back. You took this as a chance to yank away your arm. "Just give up on me." With that you and Obito jump off to finish matters with the remaining Shinobi. Leaving Kakashi heartbroken.

(Made a if you ended up with Kakashi alternative ending :p)

You looked emotionless at your once beloved. Obito layed dead in your arms, though you didn't feel that hopeless of losing him-other than the fact he was your childhood friend. Maybe it was all that time that you were with him that made you realize he would never love you back. "(Y/N)..." you look up and give a sad smile to Kakashi. "The things love causes huh..." you say looking at the scenery of the now finished war. Kakashi lowers down to you and gently places his hand on your cheek. "Its not always all bad (Y/N)." you turn away and scowl. "Yeah right, love is dangerous." He takes you by surprise when he kisses you over his mask. "It is very dangerous, but it is also precious." with that he picks you up to your feet and you stare at him blushing. 'Maybe we might have a future...' you thought.