Orochimaru x Reader (Lemon)

You read your book silently in your bed waiting for Orochimaru to finish speaking with his subordinates. It was late already and you were trying your best to stay awake but you were on the verge of closing your eyes. The door opens startling you as you see Orochimaru enter, he looked drained. "Eh, you're still awake (Y/N)?" He says in his snake like voice. You nod and your breath hitches as he removes his shirt and inserts in the bed next to you. Even after 3 years of being together, he still manages to make you feel excited when next to him. You put away your book and was about to blow out the candle until you felt his lips nibbling away at your neck making you moan.

"Orochimaru~ but I thought you were tired." "I'm never tired for you my little kitten." He was now hovering over you exploring your body with his lips until they met yours. He took his hand going under your night attire and started messaging your womanhood, this made you whine placing your hands around his neck. He pulled away from the kiss smirking "Do you like this?" You blush moaning while hiding your face in his neck, he laughs moving your face "I want to see your cute expressions (Y/N)-dear." He removes his hand and begins to message your breast while sucking on them "aahh- Orochimaru, p-please." "As you wish (Y/N)." He pulls down your mini shorts and enters you slowly then picking up the pace. You try you hardest to stifle your voice, you didn't want anyone to hear you, so you bite down on Orochimaru's shoulder. This makes him grunt in pleasure as it turns him on a lot more. "(Y-Y/N), trying to hide your voice... But I want you to shout my name..." He stops and turns you around on your knees, he inserts you rough and fast causing you to gasp loudly. He repeated it until you had no choice and ended up shouting and moaning his name. "(Y-Y/N)! I-I'm cumming." With that he released inside you and you both fell to the bed panting hard. You turned to him and smiled, he caressed your face as you both fell to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day when you entered Orochimaru's lab, the whole crew looked at you with blushes on their faces which caused you to blush too. "Goodmorning." You greeted and they did as well. "Oooh~ Orochimaru~" Suigetsu teased which caused Karin, Jugo and Sasuke to panic. "Suigetsu shut up!" Karin warned. "Give me more~ hahaha" his laughing stopped at the sound of the snake's voice. "Suigetsu, care to join me for some excitement?" He says taking out a needle. "N-no thanks- I'm going now!" The rest left and Orochimaru turned to wink at you causing you to giggle.

(A/N: Sorry it's so short guys ;-; I just don't have Ideas for Lemons. People request a lot of lemons lol. Anyways thanks for voting and commenting!)