Sasuke x Reader

"Excuse us." You smile at the rich couple one last time before they walk away. Then you turn to glare at Sasuke. "Sasuke, If I have to be little miss fake one more time. I'm going to lose it." "Come on, they need to see that you're rich and have a good life." "Why can't I just tell them who I really am?" "No, I want people to be impressed." You shove Sasuke away and look at him with hurt. How can he say that to you, did he not love you for who you are?

"Fine. If you want such a perfect fiancé , go marry perfect Karin over there!" You grab your engagement ring and throw it at Sasuke as he just looks at you with shock. You walk away outside Sasuke calling after you, tears stinging the corner of your eyes. You go and sit infront of a small fountain and keep crying. "Are you alright (Y/N)?" You turn to see Itachi sitting there as well. "I-Itachi! What are you doing here??" You say as you wipe your tears away. "I'm just...getting some air. What happened?" "I overreacted with Sasuke. I threw my ring at him and told him to go marry Karin...its just, I don't want to be fake. I want Sasuke to show me off like he's lucky to have me. But all he does is make me tell people I'm rich and that I have a perfect life." Itachi nods and side hugs you. "It's all right (Y/N) I don't think you overreacted, I mean Sasuke is marrying you and not another person who people think is you." You smile at Itachi and stand up, dusting off your elegant (F/C) dress. "Yeah...thanks Itachi."

You give him a cheerful smile and walk back inside the engagement party looking for Sasuke. Your eyes wandered around the room until "Hello, can everybody hear me?" You look up to the small stage where the musicians played to see Sasuke with the microphone. "Sasuke..." He stares at you, then he takes in a deep breath. "Everybody, I want you to know something...(Y/N) is not who you people think." Everybody looks at him confused. "She's much more special than that...I made her tell everybody things that would impress them. But in reality, she's a normal woman, she has a steady job, she has no big company, she isn't rich, she doesn't own fancy things....the one special thing she does own, is my heart." Everyone Aw's and you smile. "(Y/N) I want you to know that I love you, for who you are and I'm glad we can take our life to the next step." He comes over to you and you hug him as everyone claps then they go back to their own conversations. "I love you too Sasuke." He smiles slipping the ring back on your finger and pecks your lips. "You were really cute up there Sasuke~" you tease as he turns his head with a tiny blush. "Hn." You laugh. You both enjoy the party for the rest of the evening.