Jiraiya x Reader

You flipped the page to the photo album you were inspecting. Jiraiya; your husband, is a photographer, the jobs he takes were mostly for swimsuit or Lingerie magazines, being the perve he is. You are the person who checks his shots to see for any mistakes or give him suggestions. You didn't mind at all if your husband worked these type of things, it was his passion and you respected that but if he dared to cheat on you...lets just say he wouldn't be able to produce life anymore.

From afar the swimsuit models were looking at you in surprise, they didn't get how you can be totally fine while your husband was watching them almost naked. "How does she do it? I'd have gotten angry and left by now..." "Maybe she doesn't love him?" One of the models smirked evilly and others rolled their eyes at her. This model was known for her slutty reputation and they knew that she was up to no good. "We'll see." Another grabbed her arm "Oh no you don't. These are the most respected photographers and I'm not going to let you ruin it for us." She scowls and slaps her arm off walking over to Jiraiya with a seductive look.

"Hey Mister Jiraiya~" she slings her arms around his neck as he stares at her questioningly. "Um yes?" "Would you mind letting me see my shots." She presses her breasts against his arm but he seems unfazed by it. She scowls "why aren't you falling for it!" She shouts and he laughs "Sorry missy, women like you really turn me off. Offering yourself in that way just isn't right." He pulls away and goes behind you encircling his arms around you. "And besides, I have these❤️." Jiraiya grins widely as he gets ahold and squeezes your breasts. You blush a bit but smirk at the model.

She stomps away as the other models laugh at her. You turn towards Jiraiya and peck his lips. "I love you" He pats your head lovingly "I love you more, and these babies too of course." You smack his arm playfully blushing at his words. He chuckles grabbing his camera and heading back to work.