Kakuzu x Reader

You sigh as you enter your small cabin that you and Kakuzu share. Your life wasn't exactly easy, you had to work hard to get through with money. You met Kakuzu when he was out bounty hunting for the Akatsuki and surprisingly he took a liking to you. You both hung out more after that and became a couple. You being the innocent civilian, didn't like the idea of him bounty hunting and asked him to quit and come live with you so that he didn't need to hunt for money. Of course it resulted in you working your ass off. Kakuzu agreed but refused to do any other type of work that didn't involve him slashing a head or taking someone's life.

You stopped when you heard moaning noises and you quickly dashed to your room opening the door to reveal Kakuzu in the middle of doing the naughty with another woman. Kakuzu gasped and quickly got off her, "(Y/N) wait! Before you-" you simply cut him off with slamming the door, you quickly walk out the house until someone grasps your arm. You turn angrily to look at Kakuzu. "Kakuzu.let.go." You say between gritted teeth. "(Y/N), please...she doesn't mean anything to me I swear, I only did it for the money." He shoves a stack of money in your hands. You smile at him, a really big fake one filled with hate of course as you throw it at his face.

"Oh even better Kakuzu! Makes me happy to know that our love was worth a stack of green paper!" You say as you turn to walk away but he gets infront of you. "This wouldn't have happened if you'd just let me hunt." "No Kakuzu. This wouldn't have happened at all if you'd just put in a little effort on helping me...did I really mean that little to you that you couldn't try something new for our sake? And having to result to this?" "You don't get it (Y/N). I can't live without money, I'd do anything for it. I need it in my life. I can't live a life of poverty, even with you." Tears slipped down your face feeling hurt at his actions and hurtful words. "Fine...then I guess you should get used to living without me in your life." You run towards the village, you can hear Kakuzu calling you but you chose to ignore. You didn't want to have a life where you would make the person you love unhappy. You never looked back, and never encountered Kakuzu again.