Zetsu x Reader

"Sweet. Thanks (Y/N)." You smile as you apply ointment on your Bestfriend Kisame's freshly made tattoo. "Anytime Kisame!" You dismiss yourself and begin to clean up just in case another customer comes. You look to see your boss Pein busy tattooing someone else. "Guess it's my turn to go buy lunch." You smile making your way out the parlor leaving a note for your boss.

Coming back with the bags in your hand you notice the new flower shop next to the parlor opened today. "Wow, getting some flowers for the place won't make it look so gloomy." You enter smiling at all the beautiful flowers deciding which will go with the theme of your workplace. "Excuse me. May I help you." You turn to see yellow orbs looking at you curiously, two skin tones as well. "Oh! Just looking which one will match the shop. I'm (Y/N). Your work neighbor." You smile as he smiles as well. "I'm Zetsu. You're the pretty girl from the tattoo place." You blush at his comment but end up curious at the type of different personalities. 'Maybe he's one of two minds' you shrugged thinking it's really no big deal, he's nice anyway. "These will go with your shop nicely, they also will reflect on your beauty." He turns blushing while holding the plant pot. "Black Zetsu stop! You're embarrassing me!....what, I'm only helping you. You got it good for her." You giggle at him whispering to himself "then I'll take these flowers. I have to get back to my boss, it's our lunch break." Zetsu turns and nods making his way towards you giving you the neatly wrapped flowers, he also gives you a separate rose. He leans in and kisses you on the lips you blush madly in surprise. "W-whaaaat!?" "Black Zetsu whyyy-look I'm attracted to you. Hope to see you again." With that he moves you out the shop smirking at you then heading back.

You stand there with a butterfly feeling, staring at the Rose while smiling. You were definitely going to have a love interest in the handsome man. You make your way back to the shop, there awaits an annoyed Pein but soon starts teasing you after you told him everything.