Deidara x Reader

Your eye twitches in anger as you see your house destroyed and blown to bits. "DEIDARA!!!" You scream at the top of your lungs as a cowering Deidara comes out from behind the bushes. "What.The.Fuck.Happened." He flinched at your harsh tone, he knew you were pissed off. He then went on a rant trying to explain what happened and you only shut him up by pulling his long blonde hair. "Ow!!! I'm really sorry babe!" He looks down sadly ashamed of what he did. You sigh in defeat knowing you can't stay mad at him when he wears that sad expression that makes your heart ache. You hug him "it's alright Dei, that house was ugly anyway." He chuckles and hugs you back tighter, he then pulls away looking at you happily. "Hey! That means you can come live with me un!"

"A-are you sure? I mean you live with criminals...who knows what they're capable of." "It's fine! They aren't that bad! Un." You nod agreeing to go live with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was your 3rd day living with the Akatsuki and you were seriously starting to regret coming to live with Deidara. "Hey (Y/N) can you get us some more chips" Kisame says while him, Hidan and Deidara were playing some card game. "And more beer un." You sigh annoyed "get them yourselves." "Look bitch just get us the chips with beer and shut up." Hidan says making you angry. You cross your arms waiting for Deidara to defend you or at least warn Hidan, but he did nothing than concentrate on the game. "I'm not the Akatsuki's fucking maid okay, so you can eat shit cuz I'm not bringing you your stupid chips and beer." You were honestly tired of doing everything, you were practically a maid. Ever since you got here the group treated you like dirt, except for Itachi surprisingly, even your own boyfriend treated you like shit.

"Deidara tell your whore to shut up." You gasp and look at Deidara "aren't you going to defend me Dei!?" "(Y/N) not now, I'm trying to concentrate un." You get a beer and walk over to Deidara dumping it over his head. "H-Hey! What the?!" "I knew coming to live here was a mistake!!! I'm leaving! And you can forget about me as well seeing as you don't care about your girlfriend!" You stomp your way out of the base, you can hear Deidara calling after you. Once you get far enough you sit on a rock letting your tears slip.

'Just great' you thought. Your house was blown up. You were treated badly, and you just left your boyfriend. You continue to sob letting out all the stress and you feel arms wrap around you. You look up to see Deidara with a guilty expression. "(Y/N)...I'm sorry, un." You stay quiet looking at the ground "I know I'm stupid for not treating you like you deserve to be treated...you deserve to be treated like a total princess. And instead I fucked up and hurt you. I'm very sorry, please give me another chance, un." He looks at you with pleading eyes. You blush at his words and look away. "...Okay." He hugs you with joy and pecks you on the lips. "I love you (Y/N), un." "I love you too Dei." You share one last kiss before he interlocks his hand with yours and you both walk back to the Akatsuki base.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you for everyone who reads my X Readers! ❤️Also thank you for all the people who vote and support me! ❤️Don't be afraid to request, requests are always appreciated (*^o^*). Also go check out DJBro2121 ! Her Naruto fanfic is awesome!!! And she is my #1 supporter and buddy! ❤️