Male Sakura x Reader

You were currently having a stare off with the ground as your new boring but hot sensei was somewhat introducing himself. He chose Naruto to go first, then Sasuke, you, then Sakura. Sakura was blushing and never finished his sentences, while staring at you. You blinked at him questionably, "are you okay?" He coughed and turned away listening to the sensei's instructions for tomorrow's test.

After Kakashi sensei left you on your own you decided to walk somewhere quiet for some alone time-you could say you don't really like people all that much. "(Y/N)! Hold up!" You turned to see Sakura catching his breath then smiling up at you, you were a bit taller than him. "Whats up Pinkie?" "I-I really didn't get to tell my dreams for the future-and I want you to know them!" You stay quiet but sigh "Okay?... Then carry on, I got places to be." He takes in a deep breath and looks you straight in the eyes. "My dream for the future is to make you my wife!" you nod and turn to leave then do a double take with your mouth wide open. "W-wait what!?" You turned tomato-red as he only smiled. "I want to be the strongest ninja to be able to protect you as your husband...in other words...I like you!" By the time he was finished you only stared at him "y-your crazy!" He frowned a little but regained his smile. "I have always admired you! And cheered you on! I expected this reaction...so just wait and I'll show you!" He ran off with a tiny blush. "That idiot! He's just a kid-he doesn't know what he's saying!" You mutter as you leave flustered into the woods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Timeskip-

"(Y/N)-chan!!!" You heard the deep familiar voice that made you secretly happy, you would not show it though. "Oh hey Sakura-kun." You said casually as he came to your aid. "You really have to be more careful on your missions!" He makes a face as he sees your broken leg. "I'm an Anbu Sakura-I have to give my life for my mission. That's the point." "Don't even say that!" He says serious as he grabs his materials, you only stare at his beautiful features. You both were no longer the naïve genins anymore, you were both older now and it was hard to ignore how much Sakura has developed, as a man-and as a medic-nin. You yourself was known as one of the strongest ninja of the village, and a beauty for the men as well.

You sigh "don't worry, I don't plan on dying anytime soon. Even if I have to crawl back here then I'll do it." Sakura stopped and looked you straight in the eyes. "Is that so?" You nod and give him a rare smile "Besides, I have to live long enough to be your bride. You promised to protect me. I'm just waiting for you to achieve that, then I can quit this hobby." You take this chance and give him a small kiss, his eyes widen and he blushes madly. "I-Uh-Nurse please take over!!!" He grabs his clipboard and goes out of the hospital room. You smirk at his retreating figure.

Outside of the hospital room two nurses chatted about their handsome Doctor Sakura. "He's so dreamy-why can't he fall in love with me!~" "Tough luck girl, he's one of (Y/N) (L/N)'s fanboys." She says sighing. "Well, he did tell everyone he loves her." They both stop to see Sakura, they bow at him but raise a brow as he just walks in a daze. "Sensei? Are you alright?" He smiles brightly. "Best day of my life." With that he walks away leaving two gossipy nurses behind.