Kakashi x Reader

"You pervert" you grunt at Kakashi as you both finish getting dressed. He sighs "(Y/N), the only job available at your school was for the nurse." "I never asked you to get a job at my school." You cross your arms and glare at him. "No...but I need to be there just in case boys try to get too touchy." You roll your eyes at him "oh and I'm suppose to just let girls go to your office claiming to be "sick" and let you inspect them privately!? I don't think so!" Kakashi comes over and kisses your forehead, "I promise that won't happen love." You blush grabbing your messenger bag and heading to the car dreading the arrival to school.

You had been living with Kakashi since you were 15, you're almost 18 now. You were alone in the streets for most of your life, Kakashi took you in after you jumped and beat him up for his watch. You had a crush on him since the beginning and around when you turned 17 he confessed he had fallen for you as well. But having a sort of gap between your ages was a small problem for the public, so you anticipated till the day you became a legal adult.

"Wouldn't it be a problem if we showed up together?" "Why would it?" You face palm "because people will think wrong." He sighs "I don't care." You smile a little, satisfied with his answer. "You better not." He chuckles, he loves your straightforward and possessive attitude.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch and you were trying to make your way to the nurses office but all the girls were packed around it swooning over your Kakashi. You grit your teeth and try to push your way to the door but they wouldn't budge. You sigh angrily and start making some dying gag noises. "H-help!!!" All the girls scream backing away and Kakashi comes rushing picking you up "Everyone out!" Everyone rushes out and he locks the door. You get up and dust yourself off. "Stupid girls." Kakashi sighs sitting down "are you okay?" You go and sit on his lap wrapping your arms around his neck. "No. Now make me feel better." You say pulling his mask down and kissing him. Let's just say, your lunch was extended... a bit.