Deidara x Reader

Everyone stared suspiciously at the blonde akatsuki member as he announced his leave. He didn't have any missions, and usually when he didnt he would stay at the base and manage more bomb jutsus. But for the past month now he has been going out every chance he gets and that made everyone suspicious. "Where do you think he goes?" Kisame questioned as Itachi shrugged not really caring. "Tobi knows what senpai does ufufu~" the rest in the room listen intently. "But I wont tell~" everyone facepalmed and ignored the idiot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere else near the rain village you giggled while holding a certain blonde's hand. "Deidara! Your hand tickles!" He smiled sheepishly "Sorry, i guess they like you?" "Are they the only ones that like me?" you tease as he kisses your cheek. "No, I love you."  You blush madly but manage to give him a smile in the end. You and Deidara finish eating Dango at the small food shelter and ready your coats to enter the rain. "How bout we try going somewhere else out of this rain?" Deidara says. You think about it, you figured it wouldnt hurt if you spent some time outside the village, your parents would be busy anyway. "Sure." with that you both head out further from the village and then resort to getting on one of Deidara's clay birds. You spent most of the day in the sky with him, you both just like to be in each other's presence. Especially since you always feared he might never come back. You knew about his criminal organization and about the danger he goes through. Your greatest fear was not him but of him dying, one day he could just fail one of his missions and leave you in this cruel world.

Meeting Deidara made you the happiest girl ever. Before your life used to be boring and full of routine. But then you met Deidara who came to your parents shop to purchase bombing clay. Ever since then you started talking to him more often and then out of no where he kissed you to which you happily responded. Your parents accepted the relationship thinking he was a nice normal ninja. Though if they knew he was Akatsuki they'd probably forbid your encounter with him. Of course you wouldn't have to tell them, just until your wedding day you thought. Yes you were so in love that you thought about marrying Deidara though you didn't know his thoughts on the matter, it has only been a month after all...

You felt him gently lift your face. "What's with that expression?" he says worriedly. You hug him tight. "Promise to never leave me." he blinked surprised but knew what you were thinking. "I can't promise that anything wont happen to me...but I promise that as long as im alive I will be by your side and love you." you sigh, it was the truth, not even he could stop if something were to happen. Deidara leans down to plant a kiss which you gladly returned, he just always managed to give you that butterfly feeling in your stomach. "Hey Dei, Marry me?" you say joking  while smiling widely. He stares at you before smiling gently. "Gladly, (Y/N)" now its your turn to be suprised. "Once you said it you can't take it back!" he nods. "In a few years...when things change." you smile, it wasn't a promise but it was enough to keep you happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He so that bastard got himself a girlfriend, thats why he's been so stupid-happy." Hidan says. Itachi sighs "that doesn't even make sense..." "Hidan is just jealous~." Kisame teases. Hidan goes over to Kakuzu and wraps an arm around his shoulders. "Nah, I have Kakuzu."he says cheekily. "Go die Hidan."