Naruto x Reader Pt. 2

You turn away stubbornly while crossing your arms. Your lover Gaara sighs not liking how you guys cant get past this argument. "He's one of my best friends (Y/N), I think he deserves to know that I'm with his wife." You glare at him "Im not his wife!" "Technically you are until you terminate it." "...well he doesn't deserve to know anything about me or the kids." "He is looking everywhere for you, its been 7 years, its time to let go." You sigh as your gaze softens, it had been years and you knew Naruto had suffered without knowing yours or your kids's whereabouts.

After you left Konoha that night you had no where to go, you felt the safest would be with Gaara in his village since at least you knew him well. He gladly accepted you when you came to him in tears, as he was genuinly shocked; you've never let anyone see your soft side before other than Naruto.

Gaara sits up from the bed and hugs you from behind, arms around your torso. He rests his head in the crook of your neck. "Please, I want to be able to call you officially mine." you blush and sigh giving in. You guys would be going to the leaf village tomorrow for the Kage meetings. And if that wasn't enough to scare you, you also would be confronting Hinata and all the people you left behind. They most likely are unaware of the situation, and what if you just suddenly tackle Hinata without an explanation? You groan and move away from Gaara, "Nevermind, this is a bad idea!" Gaara rolls his eyes. "(Y/N), please. You already agreed so you cant go back now." "Fine."

Three days later you dreadfully stand infront of Konoha gates along with Gaara and your children. (Ima give you a boy and a girl) "why do we have to come and see him, he betrayed you." your son said while gritting his teeth. You daughter on the other hand wanted so badly to meet her father, she had a more forgiving heart after all, the last time they saw him they were only five so they didn't remember much. You sigh and place a hand on each of their shoulders. "Look, he may have hurt me but he is your father. What happened has nothing to do with both of you and yes I admit I was wrong to keep you guys away from him but at the time I was feeling hate and didn't think through." Your son turns away still not convinced as your daughter nods in understanding. Gaara smiles towards you as you take a breath and tell him you're ready. You all aproach to go inside, you clutch the robe you have on nervously making sure your hood doesnt fall off to reveal you until you get to Naruto alone.

Walking through the village you get many curious stares, but Gaara reassures you all the way. You guys come to a stop as Naruto comes in your line of vision, and of course he wasn't alone. There stood him along with a mini version of him and Hinata. You felt your heart clench and you were reliving the painful time once again. You curse yourself for demanding Gaara to not tell you anything about Naruto, if you'd knew he had other kids you would have never come. You look down to try and see your kid's reactions but they are covered by the hood. Biting your lip you decide to get this over with so you dont have to spend one more moment here.

"Gaara! You finally came, Naruto has been expecting you!" you turn to see a cheery Hinata smiling gently at Gaara.
You felt the hate build up inside you once more and without thinking you pulled back your fist and sock Hinata straight in the face. You heard a crack followed by a cry of pain. Your eyes widen in shock but soon your face breaks into a smile, "man that felt good." Gaara facepalms. "Should of known she'd done that." he mumbles as he takes you away from her towards a shocked and slightly scared Naruto. He trembles as you guys approach him. "G-Gaara, who is this?" he says trying not to gulp. Your kids giggle at his scared form. "Lets go to your office..." Naruto nods. "Boruto, Hima-chan, go help your mother." They nod leaving.

Once in the office Naruto stares at Gaara waiting for an answer. "Well, this is... (Y/N) and yours kids." You and your children remove your hoods, leaving Naruto frozen in place. "(Y-Y/N)...(Son's Name), (Daughter's Name)." He bends down wrapping his children in a bone crushing hug while letting his tears out. Your heart clenched making you feel guilty for separating him from them. He let's go after a while, standing up and looking at you deep in the eyes. "Gaara, please take the kids and leave us alone." Gaara stares at you knowingly and does as told.

"(Y/N)... I-I don't know what to-GAH!" You silence him with a strong kick to his family jewels. He lowers to the ground clutching his poor crotch. "Ok-kkk-ay, I deserve that!" he grunts out. "You deserve it many times more." You then sigh and resume to sit on his Hokage desk. "Look Naruto, i didn't come here to fight...just to patch things up." He listens attentively. "We have to terminate our marraige and work out the problem of our kids, and...I owe you an apology for taking them away so suddenly from you. I know you've been alone all your life and losing your family must have had a terrible impact." Naruto begins to cry again and brings you into an embrace. "Yes it was hard, but i can't believe you're apologizing to me! Im the one who hurt and betrayed your love (Y/N)! I should be the one apologizing, i should never be forgiven..." You hug him back tightly. "Please give me another chance." You pull away smiling sarcastically. "Thats the thing. I can't and I wouldn't want to. I have Gaara now, and we're in love and have been for years now." his eyes widen but he nods in understanding. "What about our kids?" you shrug. "To be honest its up to them, though personally i think they should spend their time here. To catch up you know?" He smiles and you smile. Then you sigh happily. "Im just glad I got to punch Hinata. Oh so like are you and her together? I see you both had kids." He shook his head. "She was already pregnant when you left...but I didn't dare stay with her." Your eyes narrow. "Poor Kiba, I totally was blinded and forgot to tell him." "Its alright, he remarried." "Good." you pat him awkwardly and you both procceed to exit his office. Your children and Gaara waiting patiently outside the building. "Mom, Dad! So where are we staying?" you smile. "Its up to you guys... But I think Dad desereves some time dont you think?" Your daughter nods happily, though your son hesitates, you pat his head. "Come on, you'll love him once you get to know him." he nods stubbornly.

Later on you had a dramatic goodbye with your kids at the gate, but you were happy none the less that everything was okay now and you were gonna marry into love again. As you exited the gates you saw Kiba passing by. You waved shyly as he gave you a grin, "Hey! I saw what you did earlier, thanks!" you both laughed and walked separate ways as Gaara only sighed. "You got to admit that was cool." "(Y/N)...You're an adult now." "Yeah but im still a young ninja at heart." you say smirking aa you jumped into the trees with Gaara. Back to your home.