Kakashi x Reader Pt.2

(Y/N)...(Y/N)...Wake up.

You jump up and clash your head against something hard. The other person grunts in pain(Lol). You hold your forehead and open your eyes to adjust to the little light in the place. Your eyes land on an orange haired male, holding his head. He glares at you muttering "This is what I get for helping someone." He feels your gaze and becomes serious "Before you ask, My name is Pein. I have revived you, not out of the sympathy, I don't feel that. But because your boyfriend has done something for me and I agreed to it." You blink 'Geez what's his problem' you thought sweat dropping. "Now get up and get out of this cave. When you are out just keep walking until you see the village." You get up and walk past him, you offer a smile despite of all the confusion. "Thanks Pein."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you were walking you thought of all that has happened, the last thing you remembered was being attacked by a masked man after Kushina giving birth. Your thoughts are interrupted as you see feel someone embrace you. You push the person away as on reflex. Kakashi looks at you with hurt, "(Y-Y/N)?" You look at him surprised, it was an older version of Kakashi!? "I-I'm so confused! What is going on!?" He held your hand comforting you. "(Y/N), you have been revived. Things are different, it's been about 16 years since you died. I'm much older now, I have my team here to meet you." You process everything and look to the side seeing his team, a blonde and a pinkie. Then you looked at yourself, you didn't seem to have age at all. "Wow, that's so cool!" You finally hug Kakashi around the neck and bring him in for a passionate kiss. His team blushed at the sight, it was weird seeing someone their age kiss their grown Sensei. But hey, true love beats all.

After letting go Kakashi embraces you sighing happily, "I'm so glad you're back, you don't know the hell I went through when I lost you." He said his voice cracking. Tears brimmed the corner of your eyes. "I'm sorry, but I'm here now...and I'm staying." He pulls away giving you a smile under his mask. "You really are older!" You say playfully, "it's okay though...I like older men anyways❤️" he blushed a bit and cleared his throat. "Come meet my team?" You nodded and the two teens smiled at you. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" "Sakura Haruno, a pleasure." You smile "(Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure is all mine." You then tackle Naruto, pinching his cheeks. "You're so cute! Just like when you were a baby!" You then hugged him tightly. "I'm your auntie (Y/N), me and your mother agreed!" Naruto blushed and was about to proceed asking about his mother until you felt a pull on your arm bringing you back against a hard chest.

Kakashi hugged you close to him. "Mine." He muttered glaring at Naruto. Sakura laughed nervously and pulled Naruto by the ear tugging him away. "Well we have to go, see you guys later!" Sakura says walking away. "Ow! Ow! Sakura why!?" "Stop trying to take away Sensei's girlfriend! He was so jealous!" "B-but I didn't do anything!!! I'm the victim!" He whines. You giggle watching them go. You turn towards Kakashi giving him a smirk. "Jealous much?" He snakes him arms around your waist. "Now that you're back and still young, many guys are going to want you. I can't have that." You smile and pull him in for another kiss. "I only belong to you, I love you." "...I love you most."