Itachi x Reader

Itachi seemed to sigh for like the hundredth time as you only make a fist of victory not noticing. You were currently smashing on your 3 Ds at Kisame's birthday party. Itachi seemed bothered that all this time you have been on your 'troublesome device' as he calls it. "We shouldn't have even attended" Itachi mumbled slouching further into the couch you both were on in the middle of the whole party. "Hey~ you need some company~." A girl came over sitting next to Itachi as he somewhat scrunched his face. He turned to you to see you didn't even notice which made him more annoyed. "Can you please leave me alone." "Why would I do that~" "...because my girlfriend is right next to me." He motioned towards you "noooo! Link pleasseee!" she makes a disgusted face "what a child... You need a real woman..." With that she sits forcefully on Itachi's lap, her hip pushed your 3 Ds out of your hands and onto the floor making you look at it in surprise.

You turn angrily towards the woman and get even more angry that she's on your boyfriend. "Look what you did you hoe! You broke my precious baby." You push her off Itachi and she lands on the floor, getting back up she shoves you back. As you were about to beat the life out of her Itachi wraps his arms from behind you and pulls you outside as you only shout curses and threats at her. Once you're outside Itachi tries his best to calm you but you don't stop ranting so he captures your lips in a passionate kiss. When he pulls away you only blush as he smirks "Better?" "Y-yeah... But you should of let me teach her a lesson." You cross your arms and Itachi sighs "If you only paid attention to me and stopped being on your device maybe this wouldn't have happened."

You look at him with a blank face "it would have happened anyway Itachi, you're the hottest man alive and besides, you wanted to come to this stupid party not me." "True...but I only came because Kisame is my Bestfriend." You sigh and hug him around the waste kissing him again "I'm sorry, I'll give you all the attention you want now~" he blushes and puts an arm around you, you two begin walking to the car. "I guess I can buy you a new Ds..." Your eyes sparkle like a little kid as he chuckles and drives you both home.