Sai x Reader (Lemon)

This was a request~~~~~

(Sorry if it's not good lol)

You headed back to your home exiting the grocery stand with bags in hand. You watched how happy couples passed by with their child. You sighed in somewhat sadness, you have always wanted to have your own family, to have kids. As you passed by the ramen stand you heard your Best Friend in his usual cheerful tone. "-and then one day you can be Hokage too Boruto!!" "Really dad!?" Naruto nods. He then catches your stare "OH Hey (Y/N)!!!!!!" "Hey Naruto, Boruto." you give them a closed eyed smile. "doing some shopping i see" "Yeah...how are Himawari and Hinata?" "they're fine, how is Sai?" "He's good, he's been going on a lot of missons though..." "yeah... sorry about that but he personally asked me for more missions" "w-what? he's always telling me there aren't enough ninja to go..." You look down sadly, why would Sai want to be away from you. you start to believe that he doesn't want you as his wife anymore. Naruto panics and quickly shakes you "umm I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan, are things not going well with you and Sai?" "things are just fine, well that's what I think... I just really want a family with Sai..." "Why don't you tell him?" you shake your head at him, everybody knows you as the innocent honest person. You would never get mad at Sai for not trying to start a family, you wouldn't even bring it up because you kept your feelings to yourself. From a different perspective someone would think it looked like an Unhealthy marriage but to you, you were happy with Sai. "Auntie please don't be sad, I'll give you all the children in the world!!" Naruto smacks his 3 year old son. "Who taught you all about children ehh!?" "oww... Grandpa Kakashi..." "that old pervert!!!" you chuckle at both of them, then you excuse yourself telling them you have to go home.

When you get home you see that the lights are on, Sai is home!!! You enter making your arrival noticeable. Sai welcomes you home "Where have you been? Its kind of late, i was worried about you." "I went grocery shopping then i got caught up talking with Naruto." you smile widely. The way you said Naruto's name bothered Sai greatly, he has always been jealous of him, you always assured him you were just best friends but Sai wanted to be the only man who made you smile in your life. "Oh." His short reply hurt you, he's been away for a long time and he can't even have a decent conversation with you, you know he had trouble expressing his emotions but you two have been married for a year. you turned your back shuffling through the bags on the table, trying to hide your watery eyes. "Yeah...so i guess I'll make dinner... what would you like?" Suddenly you were turned around "I'd like you" and Sai kissed you roughly.

You let go surprised, "I can't hold back anymore (Y/N), I have been trying to avoid you because I can't control myself... I want you." He starts trailing kisses down your neck while you moan in satisfaction. He slides his hand down to your clit over your clothes and begins massaging it. You whimper as he captures your lips once again. He carries you to the room you both share, and sets you down removing your clothes as you do the same to him. He unclasps your bra exposing your breasts, you quickly cover them in embarrassment, "(Y/N) please, your beautiful." Instead he quickly removes your underwear and begins to lick your pussy, sucking up your sweet juices. You moan loudly and pushing his head down for him to continue deeper. As you were about to cum he stops and smirks at you. you whine at him but quickly grow shocked as he exposes his large member. "Don't worry (Y/N), I'll be gentle." you nod and He starts inserting you, not being able to be patient any longer he thrusts hard in you, you react to it by clawing his back. This turns him on even more and he starts thrusting at a quicker pace while licking and sucking on your breasts and you constantly moan his name making his member harden inside of you. "S-Sai! H-harder!" "(Y-Y/N)!!!" Sai was about to come, he was about to pull out before you tightened your legs around him. "Sai' I-I want you to cum inside me!" That's all it took Sai for him to release inside of you as you both shout each others name one last time. Sai falls next to you on the bed and you both try to catch your breath while staring into each others eyes.

"(Y/N), I've never seen this side of you, I like it." you blush in embarrassment and turn yourself to the other side of the bed. You feel Sai wrap his arms over you and brings you close to his bare body. "I'm sorry I haven't been here, I know there isn't a good excuse but I want you to know I love you (Y/N)." You smile, "I love you more Sai." He chuckles. "that's impossible my love." You both kiss and fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Timeskip-

"I can feel him kicking I swear." You shake your head, "Sai... I'm barely 2 months pregnant that's impossible, and you don't know if it's a Boy." "Trust me (Y/N) I know..."